▪ 2 Sj ▪

Chaeru
Guys welcome to my home.

Everyone was amazed by the view. They walked inside the castle and there I saw my niece.

You
Chaeru!

Chaeru
Y/n!! Omg it's been way to long. How are things down under?

You
There good. I see you brought a lot of friends. I'm y/n I'm Chaeru's niece. Pleased to meet you all.

Chaeru
Y/n this is my boyfriend Hoseok. That's Ji Eun and Namjoon her boyfriend, Siyeon and Taehyung, Jimin and Chunhwa, Jungkook and Chungha, Yoongi and Yuna and Seokjin but he prefers Jin.

You
Ah all so handsome and beautiful people you know. Anyways boyfriend eh. You think the king and the queen will accept him?

Chaeru
Well I've already told them about him and they seem to like him so far.

You
Ah your so lucky you have the freedom to go wherever you want but I i have to stay put and I can hardly go out to do anything.

You
Your lucky you have an older sister! Me being the oldest is no fun!

Chaeru
Ah you will be fine!

You
No I won't! My parents are trying to set me up to marry some fish I don't even know! I'm only turning 20!

(A/n all the others are like 16-20 Jungkook is 16  btw and the girls are like the same age as them)

Jungkook
Waaa hyung she's the same age as you!!

You
Oh really? I thought I was gonna be the oldest of the bunch again. Seeing as Chaeru is only 18!

You
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Oh but I have to go get ready. See you all in the ball room.

 See you all in the ball room