▪ 4 YG ▪

??
Hey y/n I'm future mrs Kim Siyeon! Namjoon send me to help ya...

You
Oh really that's great! But how are you gonna help me?

You
Not to sound rude or anything...

Siyeon
Well that sounded rude!

Siyeon
I'm gonna be honest with ya y/n I don't like you! Yoongi has told me about how you treated him and broke his heart and I hate it!

Siyeon
But I'm helping you because Namjoon promised me something and I'm bored waiting for Tae to come back! So I'll talk to Yoongi and get him to give you your Damm computer!

Siyeon
But just know! That sob sad story won't work on me! It's true I don't know anything about you or how you are! But I do know this a person that's always been cheated on will eventually become a cheater her/himself!

You
Wow! Okay you know what I don't need help from someone like you!

You
I can do it on my own!

Siyeon
Oooh snap!

Siyeon
Relax hun it's my opinion! Also this is not bout what you want or not! I got asked for help to help your sorry broke ass get your computer back!

Siyeon
Even though you asked it in the most shameful way ever! Askin your ex for it back!!😑🙄

Siyeon
But I keep my end of the promise and I'm gonna help you out! So shut up and let me do my job! Okay?!

You
....

You
Your very rude.

You
I can see why you and Yoongi get along!

You
But now you listen Bitch! I appreciate what your trying to do even tho Namjoon asked you! But I honestly want some respect I'm older then you!

You
So you better start being respectful before I kick yo ass!

Siyeon
Oooo is your not a pushover lmao! I know why Yoongi was attracted to you!

Siyeon
Anyways I won't be respectful to you you don't earn it or deserve it! Now I have to save yo dirty cheating ass!

Siyeon Anyways I won't be respectful to you you don't earn it or deserve it! Now I have to save yo dirty cheating ass!