▪ Final! ▪

Sj: a princess and a mermaid what's next?
Nj: nothing because we are all taken!
Jk: yea and it's not fair that the last 2 who got a girlfriend got a cool one. Like mermaid royalty and princess!
Hs: well we're lucky maybe. But I hardly get to see her now because she wants to spend time with her sister because of her coronation!
Sj: and I have to wait until Sohye comes back from telling her parents about us and giving up her throne!
Th: wow that's so horrible...
Yg: you know you have a phone right?
Hs: says the one who can't go one day without seeing Yuna!
Yg: at least I get to see her whenever I want!
Hs: wow you wanna fight hyung?
Yg: yea meet me outside in 5!!
Sj: go get him hobi! Teach him some respect! This fucker here gloating that he gets to see his girlfriend whenever he wants! Needs to be taught a lesson!
Nj: lmao
Th: can i watch?
Jk: I bet ya hyung is gonna win!
Th: which one their both our hyungs.
Jk: well Tae I said hyung because whoever wins I'm right because there my hyungs!
Th: waaa smart I'll do the same! Your gonna win hyung!

————-
Sy: welcome last y/n now known as Sohye!
Sh: aye thanks!
Yn: ah I remember when I was still a y/n it was not so long ago! I met Siyeon who I was jealous of and then she told me how she and Tae got together and I laughed my ass of!
Sh: oooh tell me!
Sy: Kay. He read my diary! And then texted me while he was like in the kitchen btw:) saying he read my diary and he likes me to!
Yn: then there was dirty talk and a fun night;)
Je: lmao you guys where loud joonie and I heard you!
Sh: wow Ji eun how were you as y/n?
Je: I was a shy person who hated my voice and had a little trouble in the past and I got mad for a kinda dumb reason but that was just because I couldn't deal with my feelings towards Namjoon !
Sh: ooh so all of us have been y/n and I'm the final one and Ji eun was the first one. We are like legends!
Je: actually there was one who didn't belong to the y/n line. She was never a part of it. Kim Camilla little sister of Kim Namjoon!
Sh: wow!
Ch: she's real legend man.
Cg: she like had her identity all her life!
Cu: she's a goddess!
Cm: 😎

-the end-
Hope ya enjoyed the humour in this story this was the final chapter of texting bangtan!! It's been a long ass road! Love y'all

-the end-Hope ya enjoyed the humour in this story this was the final chapter of texting bangtan!! It's been a long ass road! Love y'all