▪9 Nj▪

Aurora
Hey bae do you happen to have the phone number of one of the BTS members?

Bae💘
Uh I have Taehyungs number why? Are you gonna try and fix things cause you still feel guilty?

Aurora
Ye...

Bae💘
That's so you alright here ********
Aurora
Thx.

Unknown
Hi Taehyung I'm Aurora I got your number from my bf Kang Daniel. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. To all of you especially Namjoon.

Tae
Continue.

Aurora
I never meant for y/n's friendship with you guys to end. I just wanted to know if she knew. Cause I knew how she felt about idols. Cause she told me so herself.

Aurora
I was only trying to help her but it kinda backfired. I'm really sorry you can be mad at me all you want. But me and the rest of wanna one tried to get y/n to talk to you guys again.

Aurora
But she changed a bit. Now she's happy and doesn't hate idols anymore. But she misses someone. She misses that feeling. But she's to scared and stubborn to text him.

Aurora
I'm truly very sorry and I should have messaged you earlier this is for all of you bangatn. I'm deeply sorry and regret what I did. Pls forgive y/n I know she will text you soon. I promise I will fix this. Give her the love and support she deserves. That's all thank you

Tae
Ill let you know if the others forgive you or not.

Aurora
Thank you

---------------

Th: guys!

Yg: what

Sj:??

Th: I got news and a update bout y/n

Jm: what how?

Hs: tell us Tae.

Th:

Th:

Jk: oh wow hey hyung give me Auroras number pls

Th: uh sure here ********

Jk: thx hyung.

Th: np

-----------

Unknown
Hi Aurora this is Jungkook. I want to know why you did it?

Aurora
Because I met her on the night her ex bf tried to sexual harras her. It was in a hotel and I found it suspicious so I followed them and I saw what he was about to do and I hit him hard.

Aurora
Y/n was crying so hard she said she hated idols. I told her not all are bad but she's didn't believe me. She then got drunk and told me her life story. This was 4 years ago.

Jungkook
Ah I didn't know. You only did what you did to protect her. I understand

Aurora
Thank you Jungkook. You shouldn't worry all that much about y/n me and wanna one have taken good care of her so she won't do anything stupid. She is ready to talk again.

Aurora
She talked with Cami today. She said she missed Namjoon and wants to talk to him again. But she's afraid of what he might do or say.

Jungkook
Ah well I'll fix that just tell y/n she should text him in 3 days if she wants it to go perfect.

Aurora
Alright thanks Jungkook.

Jungkook
Np.

----------

Jk: alright I know why she did it.

Sj: tell us Why?

Jk:

Jk:

Th: the golden maknae strikes lol

Jm: good job Jungkook.

Jk: thx hyung.

Sj: I'm proud of you.

Jk: aw thx hyung❤

Yg: again with the drama for nothing can't this be over with? YAH Namjoon get here in this chat and read this.

Hs: it will definitely make him happier then he is right now.

Jk: he ain't gonna see this right now only after 3 more days is gonna be back on his phone. Remember hyungs.

Jm: kookie is right.

Th: I forgot it's still 3 days to go.

Yg: this stupid rule thing he made for himself for all we know she could've messaged him last week and he wouldn't have seen it until this week Sunday.

Jm: there's nothing much we can do hyung it was his way of coping with it all.

Jk: yup hyung is right.

Sj: ok ok now you should all get to bed we have practice tomorrow.

Jk: night hyungs

Jm: night jk and hyungs.

Short chapter xx