39 ▪4 JM ▪

JK

Ok someone explain to me why I can't freakin upload a meme here?? All the rest works but not memes?? Gotta figure that out

Chungha 💕
Aw that's true!

Chungha 💕
So babe where am I meeting you?

Jk
At the cute little cafe we passed the other day at 1

Chungha💕
Okie see you then🥺

Jk
Yea see you then🥺

1:00PM

Author

At the cute little cafe.
Jungkook and Chungha where enjoying each other's company but they weren't the only ones there you see. Jimin and you were also there. Y/n had a feeling Chungha would be there so she planned something.

Chungha and Jungkook were being all lovey dovey so even a stranger can tell there dating. Y/n saw them and made a cleaver move.

"Hey Jimin that's Chungha!" You exclaimed. "Your right Huh but wait is that Jungkook?" He asked. "I don't know didnt you say they didn't talk anymore or something?" You spoke.

"Well that's what he told me maybe they met here by coincidence and decided to have a chat?" Jimin spoke.

They looked and saw them hold hands. "I don't think that happened it looks to me like there dating." You said.

"Your right but to be certain I'll ask him straightforward." Jimin spoke determined. Y/n nodded.

Jimin walked closer to Jungha 😏. Meanwhile Jungkook gave Chungha a peck on her lips and Jimin watched and so did y/n.

"Holy shit!" Jimin whispered. Jimin walked towards there table.

"Jungkook?!" Jimin asked and Jungkook jumped when he heard his name come out of Jimin's mouth.

"J-Jimin hyung Ah Uh what a surprise uh me and Chungha randomly met here and we uh decided to uh catch up." Jungkook talked nervously

"Jungkook don't lie I saw you kiss her." Jimin spoke a tad angry.

"Explain!" Jimin ordered.

"Fine take a seat." Chungha spoke.

"So we keep it a secret because basically you well Tae, Namjoon, Li Eun and Cami lied to us to get us together." She spoke.

"AltHough it practically worked they gave us no privacy and listened to our private conversation. They keep meddling in our affairs and it annoys us." She spoke annoyed.

"So yea and things where said privately and we decided to keep it a secret to make sure they don't interfere and stuff and yea things where said bout Li Eun but she took it the wrong way and is mad at me." She continued.

"The others also haven't apologised to me. Namjoon has to Jungkook but the rest didn't say a word it's been what. 3 weeks? And still no apology. Maybe if they started with that we wouldn't have to keep it a secret." She finished.

"Basically all that so please Jimin hyung keep it a secret for us." Jungkook pleaded.

Jimin let out a sigh. "Fine I understand where you guys are coming from and I'll see if I can get Tae and cami to apologise to you Chungha." He spoke and Chungha gave him a smile.

"Chungha it's been way to long but I gotta say you got a handsome boyfriend to bad bout the drama though." Y/n spoke.

"Y/n I wish it would've been longer to bad things don't always work out." Chungha spat.

"Babe let's go somewhere more private." She asked and Jungkook nodded. "Bye hyung and y/n." Jungkook spoke and the couple left.

"Chungha didn't see so happy to see you how's that?" Jimin asked. "Eh oh some history between us but I came her to fix it but she obviously needs time so I understand." Y/n said and Jimin smiled.

"So what do you want it's my threat." Jimin smiled. "But I thought I was going to buy it for you." Y/n pouted. "No need for that." Jimin smiled and so did y/n

UNLIMITED LOVE 💕