▪ 6 HS ▪

Th: guys the girls want to be in this chat to talk and discuss bout the ball!
Nj: okay
Yg: 👌🏻
Jk: k
Jm: ball? Wait illl read up.
Hs: kk
Sj: alrighty!
-Taehyung added Sy, Cm, Ch, Cg, Y/n, Je and Yn to the chat-
Sy: eyyy bitches!
Th: hiiiiiiiiiii
Yn: okay crazy's focus on the task at hand!
Yg: yes let's discuss.
Y/n: okay so I called the guy and I got the props. I also got a large place where the ball can be held and I've talked to my girl who works at a beautiful gown boutique for dresses and suits. Now the decorations I've also taken care of all that we need now is the give everyone a role in the play and well rehearse.
Nj: wow it's been what only 1 hour or so.
Y/n:😅 what can I say I'm used to working alone.
Sy: hey for the part of prince I think Hobi should be it!
Hs: sure why not!
Sy: and for the princess part I think y/n should be it! Since she put in so much effort and Nari won't be in the play cause she'll be watching it!
Y/n: what?
Yn: I second that!
Yg: then I third that!
Y/n: w-what why me?? Nonononono!
Cm: everyone in favour of y/n being the princess say I
Cm: I
Sy: I
Yn: I
Ch: I
Je:I
Cg:I
Jm: I
Yg:I
Nj: I
Jk: I
Th: I
Sj: I
Hs: I
Cm: look at that everyone wants you to be the princess.

Sy: hey for the part of prince I think Hobi should be it!Hs: sure why not!Sy: and for the princess part I think y/n should be it! Since she put in so much effort and Nari won't be in the play cause she'll be watching it!Y/n: what?Yn: I second that...