57 ▪ 6 TH ▪

You
Tae is that you who's following me if so it's nat fonny!

Taehyung
What no! I'm almost there

You
Than who's fellewing meh? Tae halp I'm scered!!

Taehyung
HOLD ON ! IM COMING AS FAST AS I CAN!

You
IM GIONG AS FEST AS I CON BET HE STALL FELLEWS MEH HIS CLOSE!

Taehyung
IM HERE WHERE ARE YOU???! Y/N ANSWER ME!!

*somewhere in the distance a girl screams!*

Taehyung hears this and quickly runs towards the sound. What he encounters there makes him furries.

He sees his drunken best friend y/n pinned to the wall by some guy. Who's trying to take her clothes of. One hand is on her mouth to cover her screams.

Tears are strolling down her face and she doesn't even notice Taehyung standing there. Taehyung can't take the sight and goes straight to punch the guy in the face.

The guy falls on the floor and y/n falls down to the ground. She's frightened and scared. She's been traumatised. Taehyung throws another punch at that guy.

"YOU BASTARD DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN! IN MATTER OF FACTS DONT YOU EVER TOUCH ANOTHER GIRL OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM WHEN THERE IN THIS TYPE OF STATE! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND DISGUSTED DONT YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF A MAN!" He yelled at the guy while still punching him.

"IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN OR HEAR YOU TOUCHED ANOTHER GIRL AGAIN ILL KILL YOU!" Taehyung shouted as he knocked the guy out cold.

He then directed his attention to y/n and his eyes softened. She was so scared she flinched when Taehyung came closer.

"Hey ssh it's ok that guy can't hurt you anymore." He whispered oh so gentle. She looked at him frightened. "It's me Taehyung your bestie I won't hurt you you trust me right?" He asked as he crouched down before her.

"T-Taehyung?" She asked and it was more like a whisper. He smiled his boxy smile and with that y/n felt at ease. She immediately engulfed him in a hug as she kept crying.

Taehyung hugged her back and carried her to his car. Y/n refused to go home she was scarred. So taehyung let her stay with him in the dorms. He slept on the couch while she was in the bed.

He knew she was traumatised and if he slept with her in the same bed her head might think things when she wakes up. Her trauma will get worse and there friendship will be over.

-hope you enjoyed-
Love you guys
|PLS COMMENT AND VOTE:)💕|