Love and Home

Shuichis POV

The Next Day

"So the killing games already over, Shuichi?" Junko asked me. I shifted by arms uncomfortably. "At least V2 and V3 were good... we'll let you off with this one. But I'm hosting V5"

"I don't have to be a part of it do I?" Kokichi asked, resting his head on my shoulder.

"No. You don't. Especially after that little stunt you pulled. Fainting, getting monolie to change the cameras and faking your own dead again." She responded. "However, we can use you as a third mastermind if you want. You don't have to be in the game but you can help us."

Kokichi's eyes widened. "No... I don't think he will.." I said wrapping an arm around him.

"Your loss. Well I have work and explaining to do. You both got the Danganronpa team in trouble! No deaths for a week, monolie missing and the cameras shut down!" She shouted before walked out the office. But before she left she said. "Doesn't it just make you fall into Despair." And she walked out.

"ShuShu..? You ok?" Kokichi whispered into my ear.

"No... I probably won't be getting a game for a while." I took my arm away from Kokichi and stood up. "Can I ask somethin Koki?"

"Sure."

"What exactly do you remember...?"

"Weeeeellllll... I remember... toooooooo much." He simply responded.

"Care to explain."

"I don't exactly know how to put it... but I have a theory." He also stood up and walked towards me. "It's as if every flashback light combined into a single light."

"You mean... every memory?" I felt a hand on my chest.

"I remember Kaedes, Gontas, Makis.. everyone's.. even Nagito, Hajime, Makoto... all of them.." he stood on his tip toes in an attempt to reach my hight.

I smirked and kissed him. He kissed back and pushed me back down onto a chair, climbing on top of me and wrapping his arms around my neck, our lips still in contact.

Oh come on. Does he really wanna top me?! I can tell you now he ain't doin it. I will not loose my virginity to a migit.

Kokichi's POCV

I honestly didn't mind what I was doing right now. I know he kidnapped me and forced me into a killing game... twice... But I just feel different towards him.

My mind is telling me to hate this man and run away from him but my heart is telling me otherwise. My heart is telling me that i... No.

I can't... that's basically Stockholm Syndrome...

I pulled away from the kiss and hugged into his chest. He was so warm and soft. I could feel my hands run up and down his back from under his shirt. I know I don't like him... not one bit. But I really wanted this. Like a sort of one night stand I guess.

"H-heyyyy! K-k-Kokichi! S-stop it!" I shook out of thought to realise I had taken Shuichis top off completely. Wait... how?! I blushed and got off him. He didn't put his shirt on but he did lock the door and close the blinds.

"Whatcha doin' ShuShu...?" I blushed harder as the lights turned off and I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a pair of lips on my neck, instantly hitting my sweet spot. I moaned out as he bit down.

Later.

I woke up in a room that I didn't recognise to the sound of someone running up stairs.

"KOKICHI!!" I heard someone shout from behind the door. I responded with a loud 'UGGHHH'.

All of a sudden the doors opened up.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was my mother. "Kokichi I missed you so much!" She ran up and hugged me. I couldn't really believe what I was seeing. I mean how...?

My mother was a beautiful lady with grey hair. She wore a similar outfit to Kirumi. That why I called the Ultimate Maid my mother... because they looked so similar.

"Your boyfriend brought you here about an hour ago." She moved away from me. "Why didn't you tell me you were gay...?"

That's right.. the pregame personalitys.

"Nehehe. I kinda thought it was a given." I smiled and pulled away. I looked down to see I was fully clothed apart from shoes.

"It definitely was, especially-" she pulled my scarf down. "-after I saw these." I blushed like mad, knowing what she was referring to. She touched each and everyone one of them and I remembered Shuichis soft lips again my neck in those exact spots. "And the nite marks on your ears." She laughed.

"M-mum!! Stop!!" I stuttered. She pulled me into a hug once again.

"Welcome home, Kokichi..."