A truth with one Lie

Yoshimasa's POV

Kokichi stood at the door with his hands on his waist. Shuichi was stood behind him holding his waist.

"Ok! You've got to be fucking with me!" Akihiko shouted. "Considering you were stabbed and fainted, how the hell are you standing there as if nothing happened only a few minutes later!"

"Magic! That's how!" Kokichi laughed. "A friend once told me magic was real."

"Bull crap.." Mana muttered.

"Well anyway. Now that I'm conscious, what's happening?" He smiled.

"Oh the muffin mans here to give us all a big hug! What do you thinks happening?!" Mana snapped. "You know, stop acting all innocent! You obvious faked your death, and shot Kisho!"

Kokichi looked offended. "Why would I kill Kisho? His character was boring, just like all the other survivors. Well... maybe apart from Hinata and Amami.. they were cool.."

"Who are Hinata and Amami?" Tori asked.

"That doesn't matter! Now do you want my alibi or not." Kokichi huffed, a bored expression on his face. I nodded. "Well... according to the mono file the death was last night but there's no specific time... just between 9 and 11... so my Alibi for that time... I was locked in my room from morning to 9pm... then I went to my lab. Mana is an eye witness to that... then I stayed in my lab until I fell asleep."

"You fell asleep in your lab?" Mana asked. "Then how'd you get on the trial grounds?"

"That's for us to find out. Isn't it?" Kokichi grinned.

Truth? Bullet! Kokichi's Alibi.

"What about the not so good Detective?" Mana looked at Shuichi. Shuichi held Kokichi closer to him.

"I was with Monokuma from 9-9:30. Then Monokuma left. Then I went to bed at 10." Shuichi stated.

"Wait. You were with Monokuma?" Hana asked.

"I was in the casino and he just so happened to be there." Shuichi shrugged.

Truth bullet! Shuichis Alibi

Kokichi planted a kiss on his cheek and walked up to me. "Were you playing detective while Shushu was helping me?" He asked. I shook my head. "Let be guess, Investigator took over." I nodded. "Jeez Mana. Do you hate me that much?"

"Depends. Would you hate the person who killed your brother?" She glared at Kokichi.

"I didn't kill Rei. Monokuma did." Kokichi Put a hand on his head. "You remind me of a 3 year old sometimes... pray to Atua..."

"Don't you mean pray to god..?" Takeo asked.

2 hours later
Shuichis POV

After many hours of bickering and fighting. Me, Yoshimasa and Mana finally finished examining everywhere. We had found some intreating things while looking around the trial grounds and the building.

Truth Bullet! Blood in Kishos room.
Truth Bullet! Towel in the girls bathroom.
Truth Bullet! Missing guns in Rei's lab.
Truth Bullet! Loaded washing machine.
Truth Bullet! Kokichi's absents.
Truth Bullet! Missing Knife.
Truth Bullet! Blood in Kokichi's room.
Truth Bullet! Kokichi's lab organisation.

There were some weird ones but each of them were valid at the time. After all, this crime... certainly is unexpected. After looking back at the security cameras, I found out who the culprit was. And I honestly... kind of saw it coming. Predictable. There alibi gave it away completely as well.