The Future Foundation is here

Kokichi's POV

Won...? But you can only win the killing game if...

"We won the game?" Akihiko said.

"Someone Get the lights to work!!!" Takeo shouted.

The lights flicked back on and what I saw was... horrific...

Shuichi Saihara, dead in my own arms.

"SHUICHI!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "No no no no no no no no no NO!! T-this can't be happening!!" Tears fell down my face. Despair was over flowing my body.

"Oh my god..." Akihiko covered his mouth in shock.

"Monokuma said... we had won this game... does that mean Shuichi was..." Gai looked like she was going to break down.

"The mastermind of Danganronpa V4!" Monokuma interrupted. "Now he's dead, you all get to go home!"

"Home...?" Toris face lit up. "W-we can go home? Like... home, home?!"

I didn't move. I held onto Shuichis dead body like it was my property. "Monokuma." I said, looking at the bear. "Who was it?"

"Who was it? Well that's for you to figure out, isn't it Kokichi!" He laughed.

"I'll ask you one m-more time Monokuma. Who killed Shuichi." I repeated, bluntly and monotoned.

"I can't tell you. The only person who can know who killed the victim is the mastermind himself!" Monokuma shouted.

"Well the masterminds Gone now, Bear, So is there any point in hiding from the truth!" Mana posed.

"I'm not telling you. There's no point anyway! You'll all be going back home and you'll forget the killing games even existed. Well, most of you anyway." Monokuma walked out.

"Which one of you fuckers killed him..." I turned looked at everyone. Everyone stayed silent. "Who... did... it...?!" I was covered in Shuichis blood. I didn't care though. I couldn't give a (mono)dam if I had blood on me.

Even though I was obviously pissed with the killer, everyone remained silent as a mouse. "I think we should leave Shuichi and Kokichi..." Akihiko said. Everyone nodded in agreement and left the room.

"Shuichi..." I lifted his head up. His eyes were open still. They looked... so empty and emotionless. I lent down and kissed him. No one kissed back. Nothing felt the same anymore. Tears fell from my face to his.

"Kokichi Ouma." I turned around. 2 people stood. One with brown hair and an abogae, the other wore smart clothing.

"You survived." The smart one said.

"Who the hell are you...?" I growled.

"My name is Makoto Naegi. I'm from the future foundation." Makoto said. "I'm here to get you out of here before Junko Enoshima does."

"I'm Byakuya Togami. I was dragged here by him." Byakuya said. "We're gonna take you to head quarters."

"No.. I don't wanna go! I want to stay here with Shuichi!! Y-you can't make me go!" I shouted.

"Actually we can." Togami stated, pulling something out his pocket and jabbing it into my neck.

I fell on top of Shuichis body and I felt my eye lids grow heavy. "No.. I-I wo-won't go..." I fell unconscious.

I woke up. Well I think I did. I couldn't exactly see anything. I tried to move my arms but all I could do was cause a rattle to occur.

"You're up." I heard an familiar voice spoke. I struggled against the things that were holding me hands up. "Don't bother. You cant get out."