II. I| Beyond The Natural

𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊'𝖘 𝕿𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘

The immortal trio were doing what nomads do a lot lately. Traveling. Alice had finally squealed on where, exactly, they were going. Of course, the jig would've been up when they arrived at the airport, walking towards the Ireland terminal.

Ireland of all places, had Hannah curious. She knew there was a reason for her sister picking this place out of all other countries or states, but she was stumped as to why. It's not like she cared too much, a couple years here and then they'd move somewhere else. With Jasper beside her, she wasn't too pressed.

She finally realized what it felt like to have a constant companion by her side. One that she desired to please and him vis versa. They didn't complete each other, no, they were already whole beings. They just added to one another, made the best parts of themselves present for the world to see. It was wonderful.

The three of them were walking out of the airport, bags in hand. Jasper offered to carry majority of them, even though weight didn't necessarily have an affect on any of them.

He hung on Hannah's right while the golden haired Brandon held her sister's hand, swinging it back and forth. They were a peculiar bunch. Flawless looks and attractiveness, all walking in tandem like a group of super models. Let's just say they got a lot of wandering eyes on the way to their car.

As soon as they were in the brownish-black cab, Hannah finally turned to her sister with pursed lips. She'd given up on finding out on her own, she wanted Alice to tell her. "Do you mind relaying the details to your sister?"

Alice glanced around from the window towards her sister, a secretive smile tugging at her lips. "All will be revealed in time."

"You know how I feel about riddles, especially yours." Hannah turned to Jasper with a scowl. "Alice's puzzles are hard to solve because she changes her patterns often."

"So, what would that mean?" The immortal cowboy was somewhat clueless. His eyebrows furrowed as he sneakers a glance at Alice around his beloved. "It means it'll be harder for me to complete it. Unlike anyone else, where quizzes usually have a relative pattern based on time, content and measure - Alice changes hers up every time so I can't figure the answer based on her past riddle patterns. See?"

"Nope," He sent her a lazy smile before pressing a sweet kiss to her forehead. When Hannah frowned he nudged her side. "Don't take it personally, darling. Not everyone is made with that time traveling mind like yours."

He soothed her, intertwining their hands as she pursed her lips.

"I need you two to go furniture shopping for me." Alice breezily uttered the words as they pulled up to their flat. Hannah was distracted by the outrageousness that was, Alice missing out of shopping, she didn't even register the beautiful brick building they'd be staying in.