Chapter Twenty Four

Xavier picks me up from school today, since we have to be at our ultra sound appointment in a little under half an hour we decided this would be easier.

As we make our way to the appointment I get a call from Blake, "hey Ella just wanted to let you know the house past the inspection and you were approved! So when you come in for work tomorrow let's sign some papers and get a day for those keys!" I thank him profusely, practically squealing with excitement.

When we hang up I turn to Xavier and start doing a dance in my seat. He smirks slightly saying that it must have been good news.

When we pull into a parking spot I tell him I'm signing papers and then we find out when we get the keys. Grabs my hand and starts spinning me around making me laugh as we dance around the parking garage. When we walk though those doors into the doctors office we couldn't wipe the grins off our faces.

We are actually getting a house, it will be our own home. Not only that but we have nearly one hundred and thirty grand to make updates and buy paint. We are doing it, we are actually doing it. It seemed as if we were dreaming, and when we sat down in that waiting room we couldn't stop giggling.

We flipped through the pictures of our future home, adding new things to the list of things we wanted to do. Our first thing was fences. We wanted the fences done, we didn't want to worry about not having them done when the baby is born.

Then we were taking walls down, we know people that can help and will most likely help.

When we are called in for our appointment we can't stop smiling. It's amazing.

"Well you two look happy." The doctor, Dr.Jess, says.

"We just found out we got approved for our house." Her eyes go wide, she doesn't hesitate to hug us.

"That's amazing! I'm so proud of you two! That's fantastic!"

We smile and talk about when she first moved out, how she didn't think anything through when she found out she was pregnant.

A chill past through me as she put the gel on my stomach and I could not help but wrap my arms around me a little tighter.

"Well the baby looks very healthy, in the seventeenth week the baby starts developing nails! So it's finger nails and toe nails will start growing! It's also about the size of a pear!" We smile waiting as patiently as possible for her to ask the question.

"Well I know you guys are probably dying to know! Would you like to know the gender?" We nod excitedly.

"Well... you guys are having a beautiful little girl!"

Xavier leaps into the air, "I KNEW IT! ITS BABY LAURA! EL I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!" He's doing a little happy dance in the corner and I just smile as I watch his eyes twinkle.

"You know, I've never seen a teen father react like that. I think if you don't put a ring on that man you'll regret it." She laughs as she gives us the pictures and hugs us congratulating us on our house once more.

When we get in the car the smiles are stuck pretty much, our music barely a whisper but we are too excited to talk or sing we just sit there in our own thoughts.

When we get home I quickly run to his mom.

"Look Katie! Our baby is a girl! It's your granddaughter!" She started screaming and jumping.

"I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!" We show off the pictures of my baby.

Oh my baby, my beautiful baby girl.

------------------
Another chapter I'm on a roll! I hope you guys are healthy and happy!!!

Love, MadisonMarie

Our little surprise -teen parent story-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें