first day of the college(chap 1)

Do vote and comment ❤️❤️
"Maya"my mother shouted from downstairs.
"I am coming mamma"I said going downstairs. I am happy for the first day of college, I have always loved college and studies but some lectures are obviously boring. I am in the first year of fashion designing and will get my degree and job in 3 years I am so happy.

(Hey there
Maya calling...
I am Maya, I am a book lover, books are best friends well said but besides books my world is very happy with my mother and father beside me they are awesome and most importantly 'cool' parents as everyone wants. I love them a lot and my happy life is incomplete without the devil aka Aditi my best friend I love her a lot she is always there by my side, in happiness and in sadness, she's is the best)

I kissed my mother on her cheeks and sat on the table waiting for my breakfast...as I was about to take a bite I heard the door being knocked.
My Mother smiled at me and said it must be your partner in crime, I opened the door to find my best friend attacking on me to hug "Maya my love, aren't you excited for the first day of our college", I hugged her tightly and smiled on the way she was saying the things and made her sit beside me to eat breakfast.
"Indeed I am excited", I replied.

"Prepared for today?", my mother asked both of us.
"All set aunty, I am so excited to see the college", Aditi said imagining the college.
She is saying all this as if she will study for the whole year and is excited for that but I know she will end up calling me on the last day before exams asking for most important questions to be done to at least get passing marks.
After finishing breakfast we headed to the college, it was our first day of college.

We were walking towards the entrance and as we were about to enter through the gate and we were stopped by a hand in front of us, I raised my head to meet with a brown pair of eyes,
"Are you both new in this college??", a handsome guy asked us(AN:no no no this is not  our beloved hero don't worry).
"Yes "we both said in unison...
"Do you mind telling me your name babygirl"said the tall guy.

Behind him was a group of guys sitting on there bikes. I know if I ll tell them my name or even had a conversation with them they will think that I am easy to get and I don't want to lower my parents name so it's better to leave.
"Better luck next time"I said confidently ...to avoid any sort of trouble and then I caught Aditi's hand and dragged her to the allocated class room...I could here there teasings and noises from behind but I ignored it.
"Why didn't you let me say atleast my name to the hottie"said Aditi and I gave her a look .
She is also like me never had a boyfriend but she wanted to give a try but I pray for her that she gets a good guy who will truly love her and I wish for the same.
Soon the teacher arrived gaining our attention.
She started to introduce herself and all the students ..the most boring thing in the world huffff..
Soon it ended we were guided for the future and yeahh finally the lecture ended..
We were informed to leave and we left the class.
As we were about to leave the corridor and I saw that group of the guys I didn't gave them a single look and just left from there..I could here there teasings and comments that I broke there friends heart by not saying my name..
Baseless comments right I am used to it because I was the girl who never gets involved in the matter of boys... because they are trouble for me.
What is the meaning of this useless relationship if you are gonna end up with a broken heart which won't guarantee you if it will heal or not..
Anyways we bid our good byes and left for our houses..
_______________________________________
Small chapter...I know I am sorry for that, but wait for the chapters 5-6 when the main leads will fall in love with each other....you will definitely love it...
Do vote and comment I would really love to see them ❤️
Stay tuned my lovelies 😘😘