Wedding(chap 22)

Wedding

Time skips so easily it's like yesterday I engaged to him and now I am getting married to him.
I was ready in my Maroon dress and makeup artist were doing my makeup. For my eyes I was looking beautiful.My makeup was done beautifully.

After I got ready my mom came to my room

After I got ready my mom came to my room. She was looking so beautiful.
I saw tears in her eyes. And I got sacred thinking what happened to her .
"Mom why are you crying did I do something wrong"I was getting worried looking at her.
"This is just because I am very happy for you...always keep smiling..you are my darling daughter....I don't know how will I be able to live without you."she said and kissed my forehead.

I had tears in my eyes listening to her. I don't wanna leave her...my mother always gave me confidence. Now I will have to live without her.
"Yes mom"I said and hugged her tightly. I hope that this minute never ends and I will be just live this in arms of my mother.

"Aww such a lovely scene let me take a picture of you...say cheese"adi said and clicked a photo on her mobile.
"Aunty everyone is waiting for Maya"she said looking at my mom.

She held my left hand and whispered in my ears"don't even try to forget about me even if you are getting married we will go for shopping together only and I will never go out without you"she said and I laughed and she gave me a pout look.
"You only think about shopping"I said and we both laughed..
"I love you so much adi"I said.
"I love you too...come on let's go downstairs your king is waiting for you"she said and my heart started to beat faster.

We were going down the stairs there Aditya was sitting waiting for me.
He was beautiful dressed. And he was looking very handsome...and I don't know why I always fall for his charms...you gotta stop this Maya.
I sat next to him and priest started to chant mantras.
(A/n:-I don't know a single thing about marriages that's why I am not explaining it..so sorry ).

After some time all the rituals got over.And to my bad luck it was time to leave my parents.
I will have to leave this house as every girl does..it is so hard to leave your parents.
"Don't be sad Maya I will take you here when ever you want"he said keeping his hand on my shoulder a tear escaped my eyes.
"And I will love you so much that you will forget all the pain from your life and I know you still love me even if you don't wanna say it but I know you very well"he said.
I just smiled with tears in my ,because I couldn't find words for talking to him .It was true I never forgot him and maybe deep down I still love him....it's so hard to forget your first love.

It was time to leave I hugged my parent's and cried hard.
"Keep her happy son...she is my only princess"my dad said and I sobbed hard ,he is the one who supported me in my life in every decission,he brought me everything which I wanted,he never made me feel sad about anything.
"She is my responsibility and my life now...don't worry dad"he said calling him dad.
"You are very strong Maya always be happy and call me whenever you want beta after you this house will be so lonely "my mom said I wasn't ready to leave her but at last I left her with heavy heart.
Then Aditya held my hand and took me to the car and opened the door for me.
I sat inside and he closed the door.
Then he came from the other side and sat beside me and held my hands.
"If you need something you can ask me ok"he said and in reply I just nodded my head.

"Drive"Aditya said to driver and he started the car.