Are you cheating on me?(chap 25)

Just like everyday I woke up and did my morning chores.
When I came out of the bathroom he was standing on the door and i ignored him just like I thought I would do.
He caught me with my arm and pulled me towards him.
"Why were you up till so long, were you waiting for me, did you miss me"he said and my anger rised High.
"Leave my hand, I have lot of important work to do ,unlike you" I said not looking at him.
"We will talk about this later"he said and left my hand. And I got downstairs.
I was making breakfast in the kitchen when I felt a hand on my waist I literally jumped out of my place.
I turned around to find Aditya he was still holding my waist, has he forgot or he doesn't care about me cause from yesterday night I have not eaten anything...why would he even care.
"Trying to ignore me"he said keeping his chin on my shoulder.
"Are you out of your mind..leave me" I said wiggling in his arms....but he was holding me tight. First he holded me by my arm and now waist.
"Why were you up till so long and you haven't eaten anything" huh like he cares.
"Aditya first leave me and don't ever touch me "I said angrily....I can't be angry on someone for long, i am like this only.
I easily forgive people and I was about to do the same with him but now he is upto something else.
"Maya for how many days you are gonna punish me why can't we be like normal couples...I just want you to talk with me everyday I love you Maya please forgive me"he said and I was about to melt in his words but then my mind got back to yesterday night...where was he.

"Where were you yesterday night...tell me why did you came home late"I asked.
His hold loosed on me and now I was free.
"That..yeah I was with Rohan"he said stammering.
"Then why are you stammering, Aditya are you cheating on me"I said with broken voice as tears pooled in my eyes.
"What no....Maya how could you even think about me like this"he said..
"Because you were always a cheater so it was very easy for you to cheat your wife, are you even sleeping with her for your desires"I said loudly.
"Stop this nonsense Maya I am not saying anything that doesn't mean you will assume wrong things"he said.
"Come on let me show you where I was yesterday"he said and dragged me.
He made me sit in his car....where is he taking me.
"Aditya what is wrong with you where are you taking me"I shouted but he didn't replied.
He was driving in full speed.
"Slow down the car"I shouted but he was not ready to listen so I gave up on that.
After like 20 mins we reached a hotel.
What was he doing here yesterday.
He got down from the car and opened my door and again dragged me with my wrist.
We entered the hotel and he took me to the banquet hall.
As soon as he knocked the door a room full of decoration came into my view.
Aditi and Rohan were decorating that room.
And the banner made me realise that it was my birthday. And a balloon bursted on us.
"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Maya happy birthday day to you"there came in my view...my and his family who were clapping for me and wishing me.
So yesterday he was doing this....he was out for me.
It feels so embarrassing to face him.
"Show me where is other women...with whom I sleep for my desires"he whispered in my ear so that Rohan and adi can't here it.
I got chills in my body hearing his voice.
"Thank god everything was ready...idiot why dint you informed early that you were coming... thankfully adi saw your car from the window"Rohan said.
"Happy birthday Maya"Rohan said and gave me a gift box which was packed nicely.
"Happy birthday beta"his dad and mom said smiling brightly.
"Thank you mom"I said smiling....but the real smile was far away from me how will I face Aditya .
"I miss you so much Maya"my mother said and hugged me.
I was shocked to see my father too....he never forgets my birthday.
"Happy birthday darling....did you liked my surprise or you were expecting something else"he said and I felt so low right now.
Tears were pooling in my eyes..
And everything seems so wrong...why did I even doubted on him.
"Maya why are you crying"my mom said and I realised that my eyes were full of tears.
"No mom its just I am so happy to see you both"I said....it was actually true, but the real reason was something else.
"Happy birthday bestie...you lover boy was planing this from one week atleast smile"she said making me guilty.
"Aditya I "I said but was stopped by him.
"I don't wanna hear sorry"he said...enjoy your day with your family.
"But adi listen to me"I said holding his arm.
"We will discuss this at home...I don't want anyone to see what relationship we share and how much you trust me...now smile"he said and I smiled at bit.
After some time everything was over.
My mother hugged me and my father kissed on my forehead and left after giving me wishes.
"Let's go home"aditya said and I bid bye to his mom and dad and Rohan and adi.