Taking care of him(chap 26)

Yesterday after that surprise I left for office but Aditya was nowhere. I was so angry on myself...but situations made me think like that...yeah I was jealous, because i am his wife, and no wife would be happy to see his husband going to another woman, but I was so wrong...I have to apologize for my words...he must be so hurt right.

After completing my work I was about to leave when I got a call from Aditya ...thank god he called me I was so worried about him.
I picked up the call but was welcomed by someone else's voice.
"Maam I am the bartender of New wave club and your husband is heavily drunk...please take him with you..i will message the address to you"he said and I said ok and ran to get a cab.
I never learned how to drive because I was scared of accidents.
I got a cab and the bartender messaged me the address.
Tears were pooling from my eyes..this all is just because of me I reached the club and got out of the cab telling the driver to wait for me.
I entered the club and I saw him leaning on the table while he was sitting on a chair.
I got near him and tried to wake him up but he was drunk .
"Aditya let's go home"I said keeping my hand on his chest trying to hold him and he laughed
"Why do you care"he said.
"First let's go home then we will talk"I said and he fainted on me, he was too heavy for me so I asked help from the bartender and he helped me to get Aditya to the cab, I thanked him and told driver to drive the car.
I think he slept , his head was on my lap.
I started to stroke his hairs and after some time we reached the house and again it was a big task for me to carry him to the house , but cab driver was like an angle to me who asked me to help me and we both carried him to the bedroom and I made him sleep.
I paid the driver and thanked him for his help.
After he left I just drank water because I was in no mood to have food.
I climbed the stairs and entered our bedroom. I removed his shoes, tie and coat so that he sleeps properly.
I sat next to him and kept my hand on his forehead and I was shocked as his forehead was burning hot.
I brought cold water and started to keep cold water strips to cool down his temperature. Looking at his face I felt so hurt .
I was so tired that I slept right next to him.

I woke up when I felt that something was moving on the bed and I opened my eyes to see Aditya, he was looking at me, I got so lost in his eyes that we stayed in that moment for long.
"I am sorry Aditya" I broke out moment as I was really sorry about my behavior.
"I never thought you will think about me like this but I forgive you "he said and started to get up when I held his hand and made him sleep on the bed as he was not well.
"Don't move you are not well , I will prepare breakfast"I said to him and he nodded.
"Do I have permission for going to the bathroom"he asked like a child.
"I am sorry, you can go"I said and left.
I got downstairs and prepared breakfast and brought the breakfast to the room.
We had our breakfast in silence.
"Did you forgot at the end of this week we have a wedding to attend"he said and that got in to my mind that Aditi and Rohan were getting married.
"Yes we will arrange everything for them"I said and was getting up when he caught me by my wrist and I fell on him.
I was confused "do you want something"I asked getting up a little.
"You"he replied, I had blush on my face.
"You are not getting me anytime soon"I said and got up completely, but he caught me again before I can go.
"Running away from me is not thay easy"he said and held my cheeks in both of his palms. And I got lost in his eyes...he is so handsome.
"I love you Aditya"I said that suddenly, without thinking, it's true that I love him so much but at this situation I said it, I don't know how he is gonna react.
As I was thinking of his reaction and pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. He was sucking my lips hard with so much passion.
I kissed him back with the same passion.
We stopped when I was lacking oxygen.

"My ears were aching to hear this words from you mouth, I love you too"he said and kissed me again.
"I am sorry for past Maya, let's forget everything and start fresh"he said.
"Yes, I am sorry about my behavior too"I said and his kissed were not stopping.
"We have a job to do right"I said .
"I am the boss and no body asks me to do something and you know I am not well too"he said and I slapped him on his chest.
"Then sleep I will do my work"I said..
"I won't sleep without you"he said.
"Ok let me just get my laptop and I will work beside you, is it ok for you?" I asked .
"Perfect"he said.
Our whole day was spent like that... together.
I was happy that I finally confessed my feelings for him. Finally we will me together happily.