Engagement (chap 21)

Today is the day when I will be engaged to him...it's feel like I am happy and yes I am happy because my dream has came true.
But deep down I still have fear that Aditya will leave me again that something is yet to come.

"Oh my god Maya you are looking so gorgeous,even I can't take my eyes off you"adi said bringing me out of my la la land.

I blushed at her words and looked my self in the mirror.
"Aditya is gonna have a hard time today,by looking at you"she said and I slapped her shoulder....the blush on my face by hearing his name was not going easily.

"All the best Maya for you future...I know you are very strong and I am always there for you.. whenever you will need me I will be there for you"she said and I just hugged her tight.
"Now smile....it's your big day...let's leave uncle and aunty left in there car and I will take you in mine"she said and we sat in the sat and adi started to drive.
"Maya you are happy right?"she asked.
"My parents and dadi are so happy and looking at them I am happy " I said.
"Maya stop thinking about others everytime...sometimes try to think about yourself "she said.
"I love when I take care of my loved ones and when they are happy it automatically makes me happy adi"I said and smiled.
"Uff u are never gonna listen to me right"she said and I just chuckled.

We reached the hall where engagement party was held.
The decoration was so good and I saw my parents waiting for me.
I got down from the car and held aditi's hand..
"Aww my princess is looking so gorgeous"dad said side hugging me.
And my mother kissed me on my forehead.
We entered inside the hall and we walked toward the stage.
I have fear that I will fall ... everyone has that fear when you are walking with a heavy dress and it's your day.
Aditya was on the stage with Rohan,he saw me and came near me.
He gave me his hand and I placed my hands in his bigger ones.... behaving like a gentleman huh.
He pulled me up and I stood next to him.

Aditya's pov
I was waiting for Maya in the reception hall,I was getting impatient to see her.
She is really ruling my whole world now.
I just want her beside me everytime,so that she won't be out of my sight even for a second.I will protect her with all I have
My Maya was looking like a queen in her gown I was mesmerised by her beauty I couldn't take my eyes off her.
"Good luck adi"Rohan said to me
Soon after some photo clicks... our parents came with rings.

 our parents came with rings

Aditya took my hand and kneeled in front of me and everyone started to make noise

Everyone were clapping.I smiled at him.
"I love you Maya will you marry me"he shouted.
"I am already marrying you"I said.
"Yeah but I need a confirmation from you" said and smiled..
"What if I say not"I said laughing from inside.
"You won't and even if you will do that I would never leave you, because you are the only one  who is in my heart and I will only marry you otherwise I won't "he said kissing my hand.
"Say it quickly darling my legs are paining very hard"he said and everyone laughed.
"Yes I will marry you"I said and he pushed the ring in my ring finger and got up from the stage.
"I love you with every bit of my heart Maya"he whispered in my ears.
"You don't have to reply for anything....I will wait for you my love"he said and I just nodded.
My mother gave me the ring and I made him wear the ring.
And everyone clapped.We took some more pictures with all of the relatives and friends.
Aditya was continuously looking into my eyes...but me being a shy person was looking down .
We cutted the cake and enjoyed a lot...it was so beautiful cake... everything was so beautiful. It was like a dream to me.
I was unsure about my feeling if everything was true or not.
Maybe I will wake up and everything will be a dream.But no every single thing was true....this surrounding....his love and my growing feelings towards him.

Yes I will forgive him and we will start a relationship that will only have love and no hate . And it will be soon.
Soon the ceremony came to end and after having food we all left to our house.
This day would be the most memorable day in my life.