Be my girlfriend(chap 5)

I woke up in the morning smiling because I had a dream about him...yeah obviously Aditya..see now I am blushing that's why I avoid his name...omg I am mad ..I do like him that's for sure but what about him does he feel about me the same way as I do...I think I should share my feelings with Aditi...she will definitely help me.

Are you mad Maya you know what she will do she will directly go to him and tell him that I love him.
no no no I won't do this mistake ..I will have to hide it...please God help me with this blush and smile...
I got up did my morning routine and was standing near the cupboard for past 10 minutes finding a perfect for me ...am I seriously becoming mad ...I wasn't like this before... Maya you promised yourself that you won't get involve in this matters you gotta stop this..yess I have to ignore him to avoid any sort of future problems..

So Maya for today it's your goal to avoid him anyhow ,so mission avoiding Aditya is on for today...
I got out bidding my mother and father good bye and got into the bus with Aditi..
"Maya I wanted to tell you some thing" adi said in low voice but I heard it..
"Go on adi "I said looking at her I feel that she is nervous today what happened to her
"What Happened Aditi why are you looking nervous"I asked her with concern .
"Promise me you won't beat me"she said genuinely.
"No mad girl go on.."I said chuckling.
"Yesterday when I was heading towards my house I met that guy who asked our name that day ,his name is Rohan"She said looking at me.
"Is he making any trouble for you, did he do something to you"I asked and was curious for her answer.
"No infact he walked me home nd he was asking for friendship.... And I said yes"she said waiting for my reaction.
"There is no problem in friendship Aditi just be careful don't go to far"I said with concern.
"Yeah we are just friends"she said smiling.
Then we reached college and my mission is still on ..
Thankfully I didn't saw Aditya on my way to class ...
We attended the class one on another ..and then it was noon, time for our leave ..

we packed our bags and started walking out of the class...
Then Aditi stopped me and said "umm Maya can we go to the coffee shop please please.."she said scratching her neck and pleading alot.
"Now you have cravings for coffee what's the matter"I asked her raising my one eyebrow.
"Come on Maya let's go plzz "she said Making a puppy face.
"Ok"I sensed something weird but started to walk towards coffee shop with her.
We entered the coffee shop and she dragged me to the first floor and I was behind her and then she made me sit on an empty table ..
"Aditi you have to tell me what is going on with you "I asked her.
"No Maya nothing happened to me"she said.
I was about to ask her further but was
Interrupted by someone sitting on our table in front of us...
And then I realized it was Rohan and he was not alone he was with none other than Aditya .
God...you promised me you will help me to avoid him..I am angry with uh..
"Hey Aditi nice to see you again.."Rohan said...he sounded sweet .
"Yeah me to.... She said smiling"
"By the way congratulations for the game that you won"she said.
I was confused but spared the talk.
''Maya right?''Rohan asked me.
"Yeah it is"I said avoiding Aditya and looking at Aditi  giving her a look that I will see u later and won't leave you at any cost.

We all ordered coffee and one thing I noticed was Aditya wasn't leaving his eyes from me for even a second.
I got irritated and directly looked Into his eyes to tell him that I am uncomfortable..
"Aditya if you want privacy then we can leave you two but stop staring at each other infront of two innocent people"Rohan said chuckling and Aditi laughed on his comment..and I gave her a look .
"You are getting it all wrong"I said to avoid any mis conception.
"Care to explain Aditi why am I here??"I asked her sweetly.
"Rohan and aditya's team won the football match yesterday and they invited us for a coffee treat."she said but I was still unsatisfied.
Our coffee arrived and we started to have it.
"Kill this silence guys let's talk about something..."Rohan said.
"Good idea"Aditi never leaves to answer his comments.
Then we started to talk normal mostly I and Aditya were quite on the other hand Aditi and to Rohan were continuously chattering.
I finished my coffee ..I want to leave God I can't ignore him anymore..leave me alone..
"Do you have boyfriend Aditi"Aditya asked her.
"No"she smiled and said.
"My friend will be a perfect one for you he loves you , you know that?"Aditya said breaking the silence and I looked at him with wide eyes .
Rohan kept his hand on aditya's mouth and said"can't you even keep a single secret"he said
Aditi was just blushing hard. This girl is insane.
"So Aditi what's your answer? , Rohan is eager to know"Aditya asked laughing.
"Aditi ignore him he's is mad "Rohan said nervously.
"And Maya let me tell you he likes you very much but not expressing his feelings, from the first day of the college when he saw you he is head over heels for you but beware my buddy is a playboy."Rohan said in one go..so that Aditya won't stop him.
I was just staring at him in shock and then looked at Aditya to find him smiling at me and I could control my blush anymore so I got up and started walking ,
I was about to got out of the coffee shop, when I was stopped by hand  which caught my hand I turned around to see it was Aditya.. I gave him and uncomfortable angry look.
He stopped me and left my hand and  came closer to me...
"Rohan was right Maya I like you very much "he said looking into my eyes.
"So what do you expect from me "I asked.
"Be my girlfriend"he said just like that.
"Aditya don't misunderstand me but I don't play with relationships...and you are a play boy"I said and I can see hurt in his eyes..
"Maybe you can change me"he said seriously.
"We will see to it"I said and saw Aditi and Rohan coming out and I took Aditi's hand and we left them alone.
Aditi didn't dared to ask me anything.