our home(chap 23)

*Continuation*

I glanced at the house one last time and the driver started to drive.I saw my parents who were waving their hands saying bye.
I can see both of them crying....I thought to stop the car and leave right at that moment but this doesn't work...I am married to him and I have to live with him only.
I couldn't control my tears. Nobody can right?...
I miss them so much...I miss aditi.
"Don't cry Maya...we will meet them every month"Aditya said but his words weren't enough to control my tears.
He just held my hand through out the drive.

"We have reached Maya"Aditya said breaking my crying session.I wiped my tears with tissue that I had in my bag.
He opened the door and gave me his hand which is accepted and got out as my dress was heavy too.
I can't believe that he is my husband now and I am his wife....it feels wierd right.
The house was so beautiful. It had a big garden just like my house. There were beautiful flowers.
Then he took me inside...his hand was still holding mine..he was not ready to leave it.
"Your stuff is already arranged in the closet take shower and get changed"he said and took me upstairs to the room.
"This is our room"he said.
Did I hear our...OUR....no..no..no...no... this is not possible.
"What do mean by our"I asked in a little pitch .
"We both are gonna stay in one room....after all we are married "he said.
"No this is not gonna happen, I won't accept this"I said in defence.
"We'll talk about this later...but that's the only way ....I am not going to listen in this matter I will give you your space and the bed is big enough to fit us both"he said..
I didn't said anything further,cause I was already tired in the heavy dress and Jewelleries.
I took my jewellery off. I took my normal night clothes to wear. And a thought caught my mind....today is my wedding night.
Omg....no that won't happen between us....never ...I will not allow him even if it's our wedding night but I won't let him do anything to me . Is that the reason he said we will sleep in the same room.

But keeping this thoughts aside.
I showered and wore my clothes and came out and I saw him on the bed freshly showered...he was scrolling on his phone.
I was standing near the bed with an angry expression.
"What...I said I won't accept this...no I won't sleep without you"he said with a smile and a wink. He is a big flirt.
"Fine I will take another room"I said and was about to twist the knob to open the door he pulled my hand and I collided with his hard chest. His body is well built.
"Are you mad Aditya....I won't sleep here and I know what are your intentions...you just want my body right..that's not gonna happen"I shouted on his face.I just exploded everything.

"Are you mad Maya ,You think so low about me....I was gonna say that take your time I won't force this relationship on you and you hurt my feelings by saying this"he said with hurt in his eyes and still holding me with my arms tightly.
"I...I....um...I am sorry"I said stammering a bit cause I feel ashamed of myself now.
"It's ok, Come it's late...let's sleep "he said leaving me and the warmth was gone.
"but tell me what was that in the past where you were forcing yourself on me....tell me"I wanted to clear everything.
"That was past Maya..I was out of my mind..and I apologized for that..but now I am your husband..and don't worry about anything that won't happen again"he said.
I lowered my head and sat on the bed it was big enough to fit three people comfortably I slept on the edge of it.
Our conversation was running in my mind....is he really changed....I was so scared about the night and his behaviour ....but he is behaving good with me now.
I am sorry Aditya I thought you just married me for your physical needs but I was so wrong.
But his actions of past made me think like that about him.
Him forcing me even I said I was uncomfortable with that.
A tear escaped from my eyes thinking about it ,that day was the most horrible day of my life and I can never forget it, but thankfully on that day I left him otherwise it would have been my worst decission to stay there and watch myself getting hurt.
"Sleep Maya don't think about anything"I was brought to the reality by Aditya's voice.
I just nodded slightly and wiped my tears and closed my eyes,I was so tired that I slept as soon as I closed my eyes.