I want to see her married(chap 17)

Do vote and comment ❤️❤️

After Aditi and Rohan with Aditya left I was there in my room since I don't wanna face my mom.
What if dad will shout at me....he never ever raised his voice at me.
"Mayaa"my mother shouted from downstairs.
I got scared...
"Maya come downstairs quickly"she again shouted.
I some slowly got downstairs.
"Maya your grandma is very sick...she is hospital we have to leave right now"she said.
Grandma...I love her alot,,she used to get me alot of gifts when I was small..then we shifted here and since then I rarely met her.
I and mom left for the hospital and dad said that he will be able to come tomorrow due to some flight issues.
We reached the hospital and after asking the receptionist about the room in which my granny was.
The fear of losing my granny was eating me from inside.
We reached the room and there my father's brother i.e my uncle who was standing outside the room as operation was going on.
"What happened suddenly"my mother asked my uncle.
"She was already sick from past 3 days and doctor was coming to check her but today she got heart attack"my uncle said.
"Oh god please save her"my mother prayed to God.
"When can I see her"I asked him.
"The doctor will come outside and I will ask him about that "he said.
"Mom I don't wanna loose her "I cried hugging my mom.
"Be positive beta everything will be fine"she said.
After Operation was over doctor said that we will be able to meet her but he said not to give her stress as she was very sick.
After some time I got inside with my mom.
I tried hard to control my tears but they were falling continuously.
Seeing a person who filled colours in your childhood and who used to make you happy when you were busy crying.
It is hard to see your grandparents lying on the bed helpless.
"Maya"I heard grandma.
" Yes Dadi (grandma) I am here"I said.
"Divya(Maya's mother) I want to see her married because I am not gonna leave more and I want to see her happy with her husband "me said... Nd I remembered that I have to talk to my mom.
"Yes maa i talked to her father just now and we got a groom too...they will marry in two weeks you will attend the wedding right"my said....what are you talking mom you never asked me if I want to marry him.
Maya you only know in what situation mom found you with Aditya she might have thought that you love him too...and about about dadi now I can't even say no...look at her condition.
"She will be ohk you can take her home day after tomorrow"doctor said.
"Thank you doctor"I said to him.
After talking to grandma we got out of the ICU so we could allow her to take rest.
"Mom go home take some rest I'll be here for dadi....and dad is also coming"I said to my mom.
"Yes beta I'll come after 2 hours till then your dad will arrive too"she said leaving for home.
I got a message on my phone.
*Hey darling, where are you*
I got suspicious about the text.
So I didn't replied to the text.
*Maya if you won't reply I will call you*
Aditya.....yes he is Aditya for sure byt I need to confirm.
"Who's this"I replied..
*Your would be husband*
"Say"
*Rude huh....no problem just tell me where are you I am waiting outside*
Why the hell he is Near to my house
"What are you doing there"
*I was missing you so I thought I will meet you*
"I am not at home"
*Nice excuse...come out or I am coming in*
"I am at the hospital"
*Are you alright,what happened to you,which hospital,I am coming*
"Like you care"
*Maya stop it and tell me where are you and what happened to you*
"I am all ohk...dadi got admitted"
*Which hospital*
"City hospital"
*I am coming*
"No need she is fine"
*Wait for me...bye...take care*
Why am I even talking to him.
Because he is gonna be your husband soon.
But I don't want him as my husband.
But you have to accept that.
After ten minutes Aditya arrives....he might have drived fast as hospital is 20 mins away from our home.
"Maya where is dadi"Aditya asked me with concern.
"Aditya let's make this clear...I agreed to marry you...that doesn't mean you will interfere in my life...so stay away from me"I said in anger.
"Maya keep one thing in your mind,I have don't wrong with you in past but please for God sake try to forget it,I love you alot Maya and your family is my family so let me meet dadi"he said.
He is changed he is not that bad....or is he just faking it.
I asked doctor if he could meet grandma and he allowed.
I opened the door and saw dadi who was awake I smiled at her.
"Dadi aditya...my would be husband is here to meet you"I said shyly.
"Come here son"she said touching his hand.
He got closer to her a bit .
"Keep my Maya happy she is very sensitive in this matter...don't ever break her heart"grandma said.
A drop of tear escaped from my eyes....dadi he already broke my heart into pieces what more harm can he do to me now.
Aditya saw that and wiped away the tears with his thumb.
"I will always keep her happy dadi don't worry she is my life and everything"Aditya said.
Lies...lies and lies...he is just a liar...he will change after we get married.
"When is your wedding then"she asked.
"You say dadi and I will arrange everything"he said.
"Make it quick son your grandma is gonna live more"she said.
"Don't say that dadi you are fine."I said.
"Ok so it's done tomorrow my parents will talk to your parents and we will marry soon"he said..
"Dadi you need rest right so sleep tight dad is also coming"I said.
"When is he coming "she asked.
"He is on the way"I said.
"Ok dadi so we are outside if you need anything call us"I said.
"Aditya I wanna talk to you"
"Aditya you are here" Maya's mother said.
"Yes aunty I came to see dadi"he said.
"So sweet beta...meet Maya's father"she said..
"Hii uncle"I said.
"Oh hii beta we have to talk a lot.... Maya must have said you that we have to arrange this marriage soon"he said.
"Yes uncle my parents will come tomorrow then we can talk"I said.
"Maya you can go home now.... sleep well you have to go on job too...Aditya will you drop her at home"she said.
"Sure aunty I will do that"Aditya said.
"Byee"we both said in unison and left from there.