We both love each other(chap 16)

Do vote and comment ❤️❤️

I was sitting in my office thinking about what Aditya said ,is he really gonna come to my house....he is mad he will do whatever he wants,oh god please save me.
What will my mother think of me,she will think that I broke her trust.
I won't let that happen I will not let him enter my house.
And what if it's a prank,he just wants to irritate me.
Don't think about him Maya he is not worth thinking.
I did my work arranged meetings for him and I learned everything.....his rules were formal.....thankgod...he didn't played with me in that.
It's 5 pm,my job ends at this time....i was packing my bag when I heard the door opening..
"May I drop you "Aditya asked.
I didn't replied and left him on the door while I moved out of the office.

I reached my house and was getting ready.
I heard the doorbell.
I got downstairs to get the door as mom was busy Preparing snacks.
As soon as I opened the door I saw Aditya.

Aditya's pov
I was smiling remembering the words which I said to Maya that I am coming to her house for marriage purpose .
She is so innocent , I was just kidding but I will do this soon.
I just want to see her reaction.
I reached Rohan's house he was ready to leave and Aditi was sitting on sofa.

"Why are you here"Aditi asked me.
"To accompany you both and to see Maya"I said her laughing.
"Even after that incident you are not satisfied huh"she asked me but I didn't answered
"Don't start this again Aditya she hates you so get out of her life I am warning you"she said.
"This time it's true"I said.
"Good actor"she said laughing.
"Rohan why don't you make him understand"Aditi told Rohan.
"He is mad adi leave this topic don't ruin your mood we have to leave"Rohan said..
"My mood is already ruined "she said and sat in the car.

Maya's pov

"Aditya what are you doing here "I said in shock....
He will create a scene now what should I do.
"Maya darling I already said that I will come"Aditya said.
"Stop right there Aditya are you mad get out of my house"I said.
"First let me in"he entered in the house making me aside.
I saw Rohan and adi.
"Why is here adi"I asked her.
"The boy has got some issues "she said.
"Aditi beta how are you "my mom came from the kitchen.
"Ohh hii aunty I am fine"she said..
My mom also sat and maid served the snacks.
My mom looked at Aditya as she don't know him..
"Hey aunty I am Aditya Maya's friend"he said.
Thankfully he didn't said that he is my boss otherwise adi would have killed me.
"Ohh ohk"my mom said smiling.
"Aunty this is our wedding card you all have to come ohk"adi said giving the card to my mom.
Aditya was continuously staring at me .
"So Aditya where do you work"my mom asked.

"I am ceo of chopra fashion industry and Maya's boss"he said.
OVER.... everything is over..... couldn't he just shut his mouth......idiot...he ruined everything.
Adi looked at me with her eyes wide open like her eyes would burst soon.
"Maya you didn't told me that this young man is your boss"my mom said.
"Yeah mom I was about to introduce you after this conversation"I said nervously.
"Aditya take care of her when she is in the office"my mom said.
Who even says this to a boss to take care of their secretary...my mom is unbelievable.
"Yes ma'am for sure"he said.
He is behaving so innocent like he has never done a single sin in his life su chch an actor but I am not less.
"So aunty we should leave"adi said.
"No beta I have prepared dinner after eating you can leave....I have prepared your favourite biryani"my mom said making me happy too.
"Oh my God biryani I will definitely eat it"she said sitting on dining table.
We were sitting on the table and Aditya was beside me.
He held my hand and I choked my food.
"Here tame water"he offered me the glass of water.
"Leave my hand"I said audible to both of us only.
"Aunty yesterday you were talking about Maya's marriage,what about that"adi asked.
I can say that she is very angry right now
"Ha beta we are searching for a good man"my mom said and looked at aditya.
No mom don't even think about him he looks innocent but he is very cunning.
"Are you married Aditya"she asked him.
"Mom "I said angrily.
"No aunty I am searching for a perfect girl"he said pressing my hand and I realised that he is still holding my hand I jerked his hand.
"Ohk beta"my mom said.
After we finished our food we were sitting on sofa they were about to leave.
"Maya can you show me where is washroom"Aditya said.
"Sure"my mother was sitting there thats why I used that sweet tone.
We reached to my room.
As soon as we reached he held my wrists tightly and pinned me to the nearest wall.
His hand were on my each side holding my hands.
"Maya why don't you listen to my heart and come to me "he whispered in my ears.
"Stop it Aditya I am tolerating you that doesn't mean you will do whatever you want,use the washroom and leave"I said..
"I just wanted to give you kiss that's why I called you"he said kissing me on my cheeks.
"Maya what is taking you so long....."my mom came.
Shittttt
"Mom this is not true"I said with tears in my eyes....Aditya has ruined my life first only.
"What is happening here"my mom asked angrily.
"Aunty I wanted to say something"this time Aditya spoke.
"Aunty I love Maya alott and she does the same I was here to talk to you for this only"he said .
What the hell did he just said....mom he is lying.
"Mom its" I was interrupted by my mom.
"If you love you you could have told us I will talk to your father today and will get you married as soon as possible before you do something wrong"she said and left..
"Aditya what did you do "I said in tears.
"I love you Maya truly let's go downstairs"he said.
What will happen now I have to explain it to my mom before it's too late..
But Maya did't you wanted to marry Aditya and stay happily ever after.
But that was before things have changed now I don't want him now.