Dinner date(chap 10)

It's been a month since me and Aditya are in relationship.
I have never felt alone ..he always texts or we meet at parks.
He is the best thing happened to me in my life.

Tomorrow Aditya will get his degree and I must say he is doing good in studies.

He also asked me to join him in the graduation ceremony with him.
I was so happy to here that he is giving me priority.

And I am happy that Rohan is also getting his degree and Aditi will be beside me tommorow in the audience.
Aditi was crying yesterday hugging me.

Because her love Rohan was leaving the college..I also became sad hearing that because Aditya will also leave the college, but I controlled myself..even Rohan told her that he will occasionally come to the college to meet her but my crybaby was upset.
So to lift up her mood Rohan was taking her for a date so that she won't be upset...aww so sweet right...well yeah they both love each other very much and I wish there relationship will last forever.

As I was thinking all this I heard my phone ringing...I checked the caller ID and it was Aditya...a smile crept up on my face.

I received the call immediately and was welcomed with a beautiful voice of my love..

"Maya... umm I wanted to ask you something."he sounds nervous.
"Yes my love say it"I said .
"Will you go on a date with me"he said in one go.

"Is this that date"I asked with a wide smile oh my God I can't believe this.
"Yes the actual date..I would love to take you on our first date... please say yes."he said like a baby.
I laughed at his innocence..
"Yes"I said.
"Did I hear right..... you said yes"he asked in excitement.
"Yes we will go on a date after graduation ceremony."I said.
"Thanks baby"he said making me smile.
"What should I wear "I asked him.
"Wear whatever you want,you look good in every clothes"he said with love in his voice.
",Ok, which color"I asked him chuckling.
"Green, maybe"he said.
"Thank you my darling,meet you soon

Next day

I woke up on time.
Got ready and left for the college with adi.

Maya's outfit
We sat in the audience, I did not get a chance to meet Aditya before the ceremony.

We waited for 30 minutes then the ceremony started..
They were giving speeches ....boring who is here to hear that I am just here to see my Aditya getting the degree ..
I am so excited for the date.

"Listen adi"I said nervously to Aditi.
"Tell me my darling"she said looking at me.
"Aditya is taking me out on date"I said smiling.

"Wow what a great surprise Maya ....enjoy the last day..I AM so happy for you,the girl who never even had a boyfriend actually the girl who didn't wanted a boyfriend is going on a date."she literally shouted people sitting beside us were also looking.

So embarrassing I know ,....best friend's job is to make us feel embarrassed.
I just gave her a look of keep quiet.
"Now we would be giving certificate to the students"the committee members announced.

They announced many names I ND adi were bored..
"Mr Aditya Chopra "the host announced and I became alert.
He is so handsome
I saw him walking on the stage with big smile on his face and then he looked at me and gave a smile and I returned it back.

He got his certificate and after him Rohan was called ND he too received his certificate.
I am very happy for both of them I clicked there pictures.

They both came to us and instantly I hugged aditya...I missed him alot.
He was looking so happy and then we all were walking and talking randomly ... Rohan was also looking happy and he was going to Join his father's company...soon he will be boss too .

Same with Aditya he was gonna handle his father's business too.
After sometime of talking Rohan took Aditi with him...yeah yeah obviously for there date.
I and Aditya left too..

He took me to a five star hotel....guess what he already made reservation..he is such a sweet guy.
We seated there and ordered food and drinks.

"Happy"Aditya asked me.
"No,I feel I am the Happiest girl"I said with excitement.
He chuckled.

Then our food arrived we were munching it with random talks.
Our food was over then I suggested Aditya for going on a long walk.
"So starting your job from tommorow"I asked looking at him.
"Yeah"he said.

"You also concentrate on your lectures and then after getting your degree you can join my company"he said.
"Yess I am studying well and thanks for the offer but dad has already got an offer from his friend and he said yes that after completing my studies I can work there"I said.
"Ohh, you broke my heart by saying"he said keeping his both the hands on his heart like easing the pain and laughed.
I laughed too looking at his reaction.
"I love you aditya"I said suddenly and he became quite at that time it was like I can't read him,I couldn't see his love for a second.

"Promise me you will never leave me"I said again to gain his attention..
"Yy...Yes my darling I love you too and I will never ever leave you"he said and I hugged him tightly and we stayed there in the same Position for some time.

Then suddenly his body tensed and he looked into my eyes...I couldn't return his stare back as I was shy to look into his eyes.

Then his eyes traveled to my lips....is he gonna kiss me..oh my God...
And then he smashed his lips on mine without a delay I could feel whole worlds butterfly in my stomach...after some seconds I kissed him back feeling his hot lips on mine.
I was lost into a different world,I was out of breath so I pushed him back lightly he left me .

I was panting very hardly.
He looked at me and said "you are a good kisser"
I blushed at him words it was my first kiss which I gave to the love of my life.

Then to avoid the awkwardness he asked me another question.
"And by the way will you come to meet me at college or not"I asked him.

"Yes off course I will whenever I will get time"he said lifting up my mood....but I feel like crying because he won't be there in the college.
But I controlled my emotions.

We stayed there for some time and then he dropped me at home.

Today was the best day of my life.
I can still feel his lips on mine I touched my lips and smiled thinking of our kiss.