Black suits you(chap 3)

Today I got really late for the college because of Aditi's demand of me wearing black , because according to her black is my colour and it looks wonderful on me ....so I am doing as she commanded me to do.
Actually the reason behind all this,
me wearing black is that today is my Happy Birthday...yehhh I am so excited for it ..
I ran downstairs wearing my earing as I reached there , my mother literally yelled "omg Maya you are looking absolutely stunning,aww my babygirl has became so beautiful.. Happy birthday darling ...may God bless you and you get a lovely partner in your life.."she said with love and tears in her eyes.
"Oh my mother don't cry love you alottt Meet you soon ,I am really getting late ..give my love to Papa if he calls ..love uh bye bye.."I said and left for the college...
Today Aditi wasn't accompanying me as she said she will directly meet me in the college..
So I was waiting for the bus actually I missed the regular one...oh God plzz help me..
As I was praying a car stopped nearby and as the window scrolled I saw Aditya am I dreaming??.. somebody pinch me please..what is he doing here ..oh God plzz spare me for today atleast.

"Hop in I'll drop you..I am on the way to the college.."he said genuinely asking me.
"Thanks but I'll wait for the bus..."I said so that he leaves.
But he got out of the car.
And said come on you will get late I am just helping you.
I thought for a minute that I was actually getting late so I agreed to his offer.
I was sitting beside him and he started the car.
"Is there something special today?"he asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Why?"I said in short to avoid further conversation.
"You are dressed up in that way...you are looking very beautiful today"he said with a big smile ,Aditi was right he looks extremely handsome when he smiles. Blush crept my cheeks because of his compliment.
He snapped his fingers right in front of my eyes and I was out of my Dreamland .
"Yeah today is my birthday .."I said in low tone.
Plzz God don't let him ask me more questions.
"Oh great,Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to dear Maya happy birthday to you.."he sang in his beautiful voice..

Stop it maya stay away from boys, this is the last tym you are talking to him.
I smiled at him and mumbled thank you.
And we reached college I was in hurry for opening the door and to avoid the dancing butterflies in my stomach.
But he stopped me and said "patience Maya patience " and I chuckled like a fool.

Oh God what is he doing to me.
Then he unlocked the door and I got out I was walking very fast when he matched my pace I could see his friends on the main gate and I wanted to avoid him as much as possible because I don't want anyone to see me with him because they will definitely think that something is wrong.
Thankfully he stopped when we reached near to his friends.
And I just I was walking away from him and he shouted from behind
"Black suits you Maya ,you look ravishing".

I was so embarrassed but at the same time I couldn't control my inner self because my heart was beating so loud..I blushed at his words and then finally when my class arrived I got in... thankfully teacher didn't arrived ...I sat beside Aditi and she asked me out of blue..
"Why are you blushing my darling...did he asked you out...omg I am so happy"she said clapping her hands...just stop it adi nothing happened it's that I was running while coming here because I thought I will get late.
She somehow got quite ...thank you God.
And then she hugged me and wished me happy birthday...
"In this thing I forgot to compliment you ...you are looking killer if Aditya will see You he won't be able to take his eyes off you. "I rolled my eyes at her comment but deep inside I was happy for today.
He already met me but I can't tell her she will kill me with her questions...I can still hear those words he said to me 'you look ravishing' it's ringing in my ears....I will go mad I think.