I love you Maya(chap 9)

Authors note:
The feeling of love is so good you feel like your on top of the world....but never fake it.
You might not have an idea of how the other person will react to your fake love who might be truly in love.

Today I dressed specially in that colour in which I got the compliment from my love....black.

My mom also gave me complimented that I was looking beautiful...dad again left to abroad for his business...yeah he is kinda busy but never forgets to call us or visit us one or twice in a year.
Sometimes I think that my mother is so alone but then I realized that my father is also earning for our better living.
I wish Aditya will never leave me alone in my life and I will also never leave him ..he is my first love.
And it is not easy to forget first love.

Thankfully today Aditi was with me.
We were on the way to our classroom
when I heard cheering behind me I turned around and Aditya was standing right behind me with a wide smile.
I too smiled looking at him then he did that which was never expected by me ..yes he kneeled in front of me and said
"I love you Maya,
Will you be my girlfriend.
"
I was in shock,am I dreaming or he really did that.
He proposed me infront of the everyone they all were watching me ...I couldn't speak anything.
"Maya say something"Aditi brought me out of my Dreamland.
This was the most awaited moment of my life from past months.
I love him so much that I said yes.
Because if I deny it now then I will loose him forever and that will be my bad dream to loose him.

"Yes,I will be your girlfriend"I said to Aditya and he hugged me and I did the same.
"I was waiting for this time Maya I love you."he said and dragged me with him....I had to leave Aditi alone but she said she will be with Rohan so I don't mind.
"I can't believe this Aditya,I mean it feels like a dream come true."I side hugged him.....I wanted time to stop so that this moment never ends...I will always remember this moment.

"Yeah me too,it was so hard...it was not easy for me because you are very hard to get...but I am glad I am with you...this is all that I wanted."he said and I chuckled.

"Where are we going"I asked him.
"For long walk where no one can see us"he said and smiled.
Then we started to walk and walk until we reached a restaurant,we had our food there and were talking random stuffs.
I bunked my college again,but I am with Aditya that makes me feel happy that's y I don't care,but I will make sure to complete my work as soon as I reach home.
I was praying to God ....that this moment should stop where it is and I will be with Aditya.
"Aditya will you answer my one question"I asked him ..really expecting his answer in positive way.
"Ask me anything baby"he said.
"Why do others call you a playboy"I asked.
"I don't know,maybe I have been with many girls...that's why"he said.
It means they were right that he is a playboy and had many girls as his girlfriend's.
My heart ached hearing that.
"Don't worry Maya I won't leave you ever I love you ...right"he said Keeping his hand on mine.
I somehow got lost in his eyes and agreed what he was saying.
Without even imagining what was bad was gonna come ahead in my life.

People always say that don't trust everyone in your life because some are true and some are fake....but when I comes to your heart you can never blame or stop trusting the one you love,it's natural.