just wait and watch(chap 14)

Do vote and comment ❤️❤️

Aditya's pov
My life is changed completely I am the boss of my company, everyone works under my control.
But one thing is not in my control now...is my heart.
It feels like it is alone. I remember the happy moments spend with Maya her smile made me smile. Her beautiful makes me so happy.
I know I played her but after some months I realized that I couldn't take it anymore I want her and she is mine,only mine.
Then one day I was at mall doing a business deal for my fashion clothing's at that time I saw Maya she was with a boy she was looking very happy and beautiful as always ,she was shopping with him and his hand was around her shoulder....my mood got sour my mind was fucked up, finishing the deal I went home and thought that she has moved on so I stopped thinking about her...but I love her I still love her.

I will get her one day and I will wait for the perfect opportunity.

I engaged myself in the work.
And it's been a year for the incident.
But today when I saw the list of the employees that are going to present there work in the meeting which is held after 2 days I saw Maya's photo and name on one of that it reminded me of her again.

I devilish smile crept on my face.
Very well Maya you will work under me now I will make sure to win you back and I don't care even if you have moved on or whatever the matter is you are mine.

JUST WAIT AND WATCH Maya I will get you back willing or not, thats not my concern.
I can even imagine her shocked expression when she will meet me.

"Hey buddy "I heard and recognized the voice because he is the only one who enters in my office without knocking.

"I thought you were dead,so I just thought to visit you and see your body for the last time"we both laughed nd hugged each other.
"Come sit fast,I have to tell you something"I said him.
"Later,listen to me first"he said.
I sighed and rolled my eyes...he is like that only.

"Say"I said to him.
"Keep yourself free and prepared for the month as it is gonna be my wedding"he said handing me a his wedding card.

"That's great man...you are finally getting married...I am so happy for you man"I said happily.
"How is aditi by the way"I asked him.
"Still same, angry on you"he said.

Yeah..Aditi stopped talking to me after
My breakup with Maya..can't help it...but I am happy for Rohan because Aditi is a very good companion for him.

"What were you saying bro"he asked.

"Tomorrow I am gonna meet Maya"I said smiling... remembering her face.
"What the fuck bro...you again doing this thing"he asked angrily.
"I am in love with her...I will make her mine."I said him confidentiality.

"I can't say anything because you have made your mind...but she is a nice girl Aditya don't play with her feelings....I first only said you to treat her well,but you left her and now you want her again "he said.

"I won't let her go this time"I said.
"I don't think she will accept you bro after all what you did to her"he said.
"She will have to I will make sure of it"I said to him confidently.

"Goodluck bro,I will take a leave as I have alot work to do in my office and for the wedding too "he said smiling.
"Do you need any sort of help"he I asked.
"Yeah I have to distribute the cards to some of the friends you can come with me and adi if you want"he said.
"I would love to meet them too...are you gonna visit Maya's house too??"I asked him smiling.
"Yes I am and I will make sure to call you before I leave....Aditi will kill me but anything for you bro"he said.
I smiled at him

"Then it's done"I said him.
"I'll call you....bye..meet you soon"he said and hugged me for the last time.