coming home late(chap 24)

It's been a week since I and Aditya are married. everything seems pretty normal.
We talk little less as  I mostly don't reply for his questions.You know I don't want anything fast...let's work this out slowly and steadily.
Aa usual we go to the office..yeah obviously Aditya takes me with him in his car.
And then I got to my cabin and do my work while Aditya calls me for some important documents or for some important talks related to company.
I love my job so much...being around Aditya seems pretty normal now as we live together.
I finished preparing breakfast and Aditya came downstairs all dressed up in business suit...this feels little awkward to say but he is very handsome..I just blushed thinking this.
"Thank you for your compliment"he said making me shocked..
"I didn't praised you"I said to confirm if I said that aloud or something.
"I can read you"he said and I rolled my eyes....he is just saying this,no body can some ones mind that accurately..but how did he...may be I have said it loud.
"Whatever...eat your breakfast and quickly take me to the office I have alot of work to do"I said..
"You can do your work slowly darling after all your are boss's wife"he said.
"No sorry I love my job and I don't don't take advantage of being boss's wife"I said and served the breakfast...we had it silently and then I took my office bag and was waiting for him to drive.
He started to drive and soon we reached the office.
I wonder if anyone in this office knows that I am Aditya's wife.
But whatever it's better if they are unaware of that fact.
We reached in the office and I entered in my cabin.
I had alot of work to do...I had to arrange meetings...I had to arrange the fashion show..it was alot but as I said I love my job.
In the lunch time I passed aditya's cabin and what made me suspicious was I saw a lady entering his office...but why should I care...she  might be here for business you know.
I just cleared my mind and in the canteen I had my food.
And when I got to my floor that is top floor....I again saw the lady and she looked at me from head to toe and gave me a smirk.
I just didn't react...why would she do that...maybe she is mad that's why.
When I passed aditya's office I saw him standing on his door and when he saw me his smile wiped off.
I just didn't react but I was curious to know why he stopped smiling when he saw me.
Is he cheating on me....omg I will never let this happen...even if we don't have a relationship like normal couples do but he don't have rights to cheat me.
I will kill him if I got to know that he has a women other than me.
I couldn't concentrate on the work....I tried to convince my mind that he might not be cheating because it is not confirmed yet....but why his smile vanished when he saw me I am still curious to know.
Then I started to work and hopefully this time I was doing my work without thinking of what happened today.
It was already 6 and I started to pack my bags to leave.
As always Aditya was waiting for me outside when I knocked the door.
We both got downstairs and we reached in the parking.
We both sat in the car and he started to drive.
I wanted to ask him if he was cheating on me  because if I got to know afterwards I will leave him immediately.
With thoughts running in my mind,we reached our home.
I got down from the car but he wasn't getting down so I turned back and saw him still sitting in the car I raised my eyebrow at him.
"You carry on I have some work to do"he said.
"Ok"I said and left from there and he drove back to I don't know where.
I felt like crying because I think he is going to that lady ,is this because we don't have a perfect relationship. Is he cheating on me...I will ask him today itself...I want everything clear.
Why did he married me on first basis when he already had a relationship.
I showered and was waiting for him on the dinning table.
I don't know why I was waiting for him on first basis...but what can I do.
I won't eat today.  Thinking this I slept on the chair leaning my head on the table.
I woke up when I heard some noise.
It was 1 am in the morning what was he even doing for past hours..
"You are still awake"he asked.
My words were blocked in my mouth....it was very hard to take them out.
In frustration I just left from there to my room and slept on my bed.
I will never forgive him....I thought to forgive him and give him a chance but no anymore.
Tears were flowing from my eyes continuously....and I slept crying.