worst side(chap 11)

If you don't love someone,then don't pretend that you do and give them fake hopes.

_____________________________________.
It's been a month since aditya left the college but he sometimes meets me after the college but for very less time ,as he comes in the lunch break of his office....but I am happy that atleast he comes.
Today also he is gonna come to meet me after college.

Aditya's pov.

Pretending is so hard right...but I am enjoying it alot..and that's what I am doing from past months...Maya is totally trapped in my beautiful trap.
I wanted what I got....she is madly in love with me but my mission is still in complete..but I will make sure to finish it today itself.
Thinking of your beautiful body is making me hard.
It's matter of only few hours.
Today I will bring her to my house.
Dad and mom are on a business trip and they won't return till 2 days I have enough time to satisfy my needs.
And then you will be out of my life Maya ...he laughed saying that.
Maya's pov..

I attended the college and then I got a message from Aditya that he was waiting outside.
I and Aditi got out of the college Aditya brought his beautiful black car I smiled looking at him and he returned it back.
"Maya I want to take you somewhere"he said that making me confuse.
"where"I asked him.
"It's a secret"he said and I smiled.
"Ohk then let me inform my mom that it will take time to reach home."I said.
And called my mom and told her that I was going out with Aditi ...I know I told a lie which I never did in my life..but I don't have choice.
Then I sat in his car..I don't know where is he taking me..but I feel very happy when I am with him.

I was looking outside the window taking the nature's view.
After some time he stopped the car.
I was looking at my surrounding it was a big bungalow.
I looked at him with a questioned face that where are we..
"It's my home sweet home"he said looking at the house.
It was very beautiful ,Aditya is very rich I must say..but my parents never thought me to love money we also have enough money.
I was in my thoughts when I felt a hand clutching my hand.
Then Aditya took me inside the house it was so beautiful.
Then he took me upstairs to show me the balcony view and the to his bedroom.
He made me sit on the bed and then went out to bring something to drink I was admiring his room.
It was way to beautiful,it was painted in my favorite colour..black.
As I was busy in my thoughts he came to the room and offered me cold drink.
We were sipping it and we're talking randomly when Aditya stopped and stared at me I shyly smiled.
I was feeling bit uncomfortable as we were all alone and then without a second delay he smashed his lips on my sucking it hard..
he was kissing me very hard and I was out of breath so I pushed him little but after a seconds pause he again kissed me entering his tongue in my mouth exploring every bit of it but it was new to me.
I wasn't feeling good because I was out of breath.
This time I pushed him hard and he started to suck and lick my neck .
He caged both of my hand above my hand and I was struggling to free them
"Aditya stop it what are you doing I am not comfortable with this"I said him trying to get myself free.
What was he doing is he insane.
But it was like he was deaf.
He entered his one hand in my top shamelessly and grabbed my breast in a tight grip,but this time I won't let this happen I made my hands free and stood up from the bed and adjusted my top properly.
"Maya just stop where you are,come on the bed with me and enjoy what I am doing "Aditya said coming closer to me.
"Aditya you are out of your mind I am leaving"I said picking up my bag.
"Maya we are in relationship and this things happen between girl and boy "he said grabbing my hand in tight grip.
"Leave me Aditya you are not in your sense just leave me"I said trying to free up myself.
He pushed me near to him and then pinned me to the nearest wall.
"Maya just stay quiet and let me do whatever I want,you love me right then doing this is ok"he said whispering in my ears.
Shivers ran down my spine.
"Aditya I love you that doesn't mean I will let you do whatever you want"I said pushing him.
He saw me with lust in his eyes and left me but still holding my hand
"Do you even love me or just want my body"this words slipped my mouth.
He laughed like a maniac.

"So innocent of you Maya ,I played well with you, love doesn't exist in my life don't you remember I am a play boy and I will leave you after what I want that's what Playboy's do right they just play with feelings, but you called this storm by yourself how could you even reject me the great Aditya chopra who gets whatever he wants within a snap"he said laughing at my face.

I couldn't think of anything,am I dreaming this can't be true.
He betrayed me and on top of that it was a trap no he must be joking
"Aditya don't say like that you love me right please don't leave me,you are playing a prank on me right but please stop it now I can't take this anymore I can't stay away from you"I said begging him.
"No Maya no this was a game played by me to teach you lesson for rejecting me"he paused a little then said
"You were just a source of timepass for me, couldn't you play along with me you just ruined my whole fucking plan"he yelled at my face.
I understood that this was not love he was just playing with me and my feelings but i couldn't catch him and fell into his trap.

"I can offer you money in return of one night with me let's do it I am already hard for you..fuck"he said that shamelessly and this was the limit I just couldn't control myself and I slapped him hard.....hard that his face turned to another side and he stumbled, the voice of the slap could be heard loud in this silent surrounding,he left my hand ,I picked up my bag and without looking back.
My soul is crying right now I need peace never in billion thoughts I imagined this thing.
My heart was hurting because of the burden on it of living a very wrong person so I kept a hand on my chest and I could feel the loud heart beats I couldn't wait there anymore with the person who just played me like I was some sort of a toy, how could he.
I loved him so much and he left me just like that.