New job(chap 15)

Do vote and comment ❤️❤️

Maya's pov

On one side I was happy that I got the job in the other company or I must say the main office of the company that I used to work for...and on the other hand I am not happy because Aditya will be my boss which I never thought about even in my bad dreams..
I can't even say no because i don't have any reason which I can give to my boss.

So basically I am joining it today.
Oh god I forgot to inform Aditi.
She will kill me.

I called her
"Hello maya "she said.
"Adi i wanted to say something"I said in low voice.
"Say it girl"she said .
"I got promoted to the other company"I said.
"Ohh no what I will do here...I am all alone"she said...I feel bad for her.
"But eventually you are gonna leave the job in less than a week"I said....yeah she is leaving the job and will work with Rohan in his office as head of the company.....great right ..I M happy for her.
"Yeah it's true "she said laughing.
"Maya listen, tomorrow I and Rohan will come to your house for giving invitation"she said.
"You are always welcomed here"I said .
"When will you start shopping"I asked her.
"Next week maybe....you have to accompany me...anyhow"she said ordering.
"Yes boss I'll be there"I said.
"Enjoy your last days in the house....take care"I said.
"You too"she said.
"Yeah I will take care of myself"I said.
"Silly....I am talking about your last days in your house"she said making me shock.
"Ohh hello. .....I am not getting married this soon"I said her.
"Don't you know Maya your mom is searching a good boy for you"she said.....what my own mother didn't informed me this.
"No adi it's impossible she won't do that"I said.
"Maya I am serious she was saying something that your grandmother is sick and wanted to see your marriage soon "she said.
"Oh my god my grandmother.... thanks adi for informing me"I said her.
"Yes baby be prepared for tommorow"she said .

We talked randomly about something and the Then i cut the call.
I know I haven't informed her about my boss.. Aditya...but look she is so happy I don't want her to worry about me now ..I will tell her after this wedding.

I am getting late for work.....and on top of that I don't wanna meet him and recall all the bad memories, his face still haunts me and I remember that day , lust in his eyes, anger in his tone.....stop it I can't even imagine what would have happened if I wouldn't have slapped him.

"Mom"I shouted.
Yes Maya,,,,she said from the kitchen.

"Mom is grandma sick??"I asked her.
"Ohh yes I got the call from your dad yesterday and I forgot to told you "she said.
"Ohk"I said .
"Maya adi is coming,you know right"she said .
"Yes she will be there by 7 and I will be there by 6"I said and kissed her cheeks before leaving.

I reached the new office,it was near to my college.
"Excuse me I am Maya Malhotra"I informed the receptionist.
"Yes ma'am.... you are new here,your office is on nineteenth floor"she said.

I smiled at her and left from there.
I must say the building was luxurious.
I reached nineteenth floor and there was also a reception.

"Excuse me I am Maya Malhotra could you please tell me where is my office."I asked her..
"Ma'am it that third room"she pointed towards a beautiful door.
"Thanks"I said and left.

As soon as I opened the door I was welcomed by a luxurious office and I am wondering I just have a job of designing clothes ....why would any company provide me this luxurious office....some thing is fishy.
A ringing phone got me out of my thoughts.
I picked up the call.
"Maya ma'am boss is calling you "she said.
Oh my God.....first day and I have to face him.
"Ohk...where is his office"I asked her.
"Right next to you maam"she said and hanged the call .
What the hell am I doing right next to his office....I have to talk to him and get this thing fixed as soon as possible.

After a minute of waiting outside I knocked the door.
"Come in"I still recognise his devil voice.
After taking a long breath I entered the office.

"Welcome Maya"he said gesturing me to sit.
I sat infront of him without making an eye contact.
He was just staring at me.
"So Maya as you know you are appointed as my personal secretary in my office you have to follow certain rules and for that you can refer this file"he gave me a file.
"What your personal secretary.....and who informed me that....."I asked in shock.
"I am telling you"he said smiling.
"Stop this nonsense Aditya I am not gonna do that job"I said angrily.
"I am the boss of this company and I will decide what work you have to do ohk ....and this position is better than a mere fashion designer"he said .
I cursed him in my mind.

"So clear...are we???"he said.
And I gave him a sarcastic look.
"And yeah ....I will come to your house today for asking your parents about our marriage"he said smiling.
"Are you out of you mind.....what are you even talking about Aditya....have you lost it"I shouted.
"Don't be angry my darling be ready for me"he said.
"Don't play with me I know you just want me to see scared and in pain"I said....I was on the verge of crying,but I won't show him that I am weak and I am not.
"I am not playing with you Maya I love you so plzz forget the past and start a new life with me"he said.
"Never I won't forgive you ever and don't try to come near me"I warned him.
"We'll see"he said.
Without wasting a second I left from there.