Chapter 1

A little girl was hiding behind the bushes of the parking lot.She curled her body so that no one will notice her.The girl was hoping that someone will saved her but there was no one in the parking lot.Only the people that incharge of the orphanage were at the parking lot,finding her.

"Tsk,where the fuck is she?"

"That stupid girl....aish,always running away just like that."

The girl was scared.It was night at that time she ran away,so she can't see them clearly due to the light of the lampost's dim.The girl know if she stay here forever,they will find her soon.

The girl decided to go away from the bushes quietly,but then a hand wrapped around her waist.The girl was shocked as her eyes widened.

"There the fuck you are,huh?!Come here you piece of shit!"The man behind the girl started pulling her out.His hand on the girl's wrist was tightened,making the little girl to winced.

"P-please don't hurt me.Spare my life.I don't want to die!"

A woman just wake up from her long sleep.She slowly getting up from her bed and was trying to processed her dream,thinking why she dreamt about her past,back when she was in the orphanage,got brutally totured by them,always trying to escape from them even when some part of her body was wounded badly.

Miyeon sighed as she decided to walk out from her bed to have a shower.After showering,she took out some outfits from the closet,wearing a white blouse with suit and black tie,also wearing a long black pant.

She picked up her phone and noticed some missed call from her partner,Minnie.

She clicked on Minnie's id contact number and placed her phone on her ear.When Minnie finally picked up her call,she greeted normally to her,very normal.

"Hello."

"YAH CHO MIYEON,WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Miyeon moved her phone from her ear,knowing that her partner will shouted at her,as if her partner's life depended on it.

"I should ask you.What did you do?Did you kill someone and got caught?"

"Of course not,you know there no way I will kill someone without you."

"Then what did you do?"

"Well,you see...I got....a l-l-lo-"

Miyeon then hung up the call.She knew what Minnie was going to tell her.She look at her phone and clicked on gps.She could actually track Minnie's phone using gps.So it easy for her to find Minnie.

Miyeon quickly went out from her  room,passing by a young girl.

"Hey Miyeon,I want to talk to you about-"Before Yuqi could finish her sentences,Miyeon has left the apartment.Yuqi look at the older woman and sighed.

"And there she goes."

---

Now Miyeon is in the car at a certain places,she witnesses Minnie getting beating up by a group of people.

Minnie was begging them to give her 3 days to pay up her loan but it seem that they don't want to wait anymore.They want her to pay all her loan now.

Miyeon open the door and walked over them.

The group of people started noticing her presense.One of them look at Miyeon with his glare.

"Oh look who is this hot bae?Want to play with me?"

Miyeon didn't like to reply anyone who is not close with her.She often look at the strangers with her poker face,not bothering to reply them.

Miyeon glanced at the wounded Minnie for a while before she started beating them up.She gripped on his arm and pulled it toward her as she punch him on his face.Another man was about to punch her but he was so slow.Miyeon ducked and kick on his leg,causing him to fell on the ground.