lights and romcoms

"How do I look?" Frankie asks as she stands at the door of the bathroom in a purple sundress with a white cardigan over

"I love it!" Amelia smiles excitedly. "Heels or sneakers tonight?"

"Not sure, what do you think?"

"I think heels, makes the outfit flirtier" Amelia hints and Frankie chuckles.

"But what if we walk around?" She frowns and Amelia looks through her back before handing her a pair of sandals.

"Perfect"

As Frankie slips on her left shoe, there is a knock on the door and Amelia shoots up excitedly. "Please can I get it?" She asks with wide eyes and Frankie chuckles, nodding her head.

"Hello Amelia" Frankie hears Harry's voice from the bed, "how was your day?" She smiles at his politeness.

"Harry! Come in" She chuckles at the change in Amelia's voice. "It was really great and yours?"

"Lotsa fun, thank you. Is Frankie ready?"

"Nearly" She stands up, leaning against the door once she hears Amelia's voice lower a little. "A quick thing, I trust you Harry but just- just please don't hurt her" She hears the begging in her friend's voice and her heart warms at her protectiveness. "She's been hurt before and I can't let another man do that to her"

"I promise, I will try my hardest not to hurt her. You have my word Amelia" She smiles at his sincerity and uses that as her cue to leave the room.

"Lia, would you stop scaring the man off" She teases as she slips her earrings into her ears before grabbing her bag. "Hi Harry" Frankie smiles and quickly kisses his cheek, surprising all three people in the room at her forwardness. When she leans away, she notices how Harry's cheeks have turned red and she knows she looks the same.

"Hi Frankie" He smiles. "Ready to go?" She nods at his question before kissing Amelia on the cheek goodbye and following out the room.

"Are we staying here for dinner?" Frankie asks once they're out the room.

"I was thinking we could explore a little?" He asks and she nods with an excited smile. "Good, I've got a reservation for 7:30 so we can walk around for a bit." He asks and she nods quickly.

"I'm very excited to explore, wanted to go tomorrow"

"I'm glad" he smiles. "So did you end up on the jet skis today?" He asks.

"Oh god" She chuckles embarrassed, shaking her head. "I lost count of how many times I fell off"

"As long as you kept on getting up" Harry shrugs and she nods, "did you hurt yourself?"

"Oh nothing bad" she shakes her head. "jus' a few bruises here and there, hit my knee but we're all good now"

"I'm glad you're still well enough to come out tonight" he smiles happily, making her mimic his expression.