offers and flirting.

"Fuck" Frankie says wide eyed as she stands in Harry's arms, only wearing her bra and his sweats

"What's wrong?" Harry asks and her face turns bright red before she slips out his arms and begins searching for something to cover herself up with, all while Harry stands on the side, chuckling at the situation.

"Here, love" Harry hands her another hoodie and she shakes her head quickly.

"No no I'll just ruin it again"

"Just take it, I promise I don't mind. You can ruin all my hoodies if you have to" He teases and she rolls her eyes playfully before taking it and throwing it on.

"Ah man, your hot chocolate is cold now, sorry H" She looks at him sadly.

"Don't worry, was gonna order us more anyways" He chuckles and grabs the phone, ordering more hot chocolate and grabbing Frankie, getting back into bed and rewinding the movie to where they last left off.

"We can't watch another" Frankie chuckles as Harry's trapped her in his arms, not letting her leave.

"Ah come on" He pouts.

"It's like 1am H" She turns to him with wide eyes. "I can't go back to my room at 3!"

"So stay tonight?" He suggests and her giggling stops.

"Really?" She sits up and turns to him.

"Not like- no not like that" He quickly shakes his head. "Just like a sleepover, I'll sleep on the couch" He says and she stops for a minute to contemplate.

"Yeah, alright" She nods and he smiles happily. "But you don't have to sleep on the couch" She smiles and leans down, placing her lips on Harry's softly. "Lemme just message Amelia" He throw his head back with a happy sigh when she leaves the room.

He's content, completely happy that he's found Frankie. He lies there thinking about how his year had panned out. It all started with his breakup. It was hard at first, any breakup is but they both knew it was for the better. Their time together was finished and they needed to go their separate ways. Then he went back on tour, just a few weeks after his breakup and it came at the perfect time in his life. He had a good few months, traveling alone with his best friends, getting to do his favourite thing of all time each and every night. After tour, he spent time with his family, something he'll forever be grateful for. Then he went on a few dates, none of them sticking for too long, Harry using the excuse that he wasn't ready. But truthfully, now he knows that the only reason the other girls didn't work out was because he had to wait for Frankie.

"So what d'ya wanna watch?" Frankie asks as she walks back into the bedroom with a smile.

"I think you've chosen quite well up until this point" He smiles as she gets back into bed, taking his arms and wrapping them around her.

"Let's go with 10 Things I Hate About You" She says and Harry nods excitedly.

"I love you baby" He sings like the movie and she chuckles before putting the movie on and getting comfortable in bed.