New York and jetlag

"I can't believe we won't have you next year"

"Hey! None of that! I'll still be in this class and all of you know that if you ever need anything, m'right here for each and every one of you!" Frankie says from the front of the class as she finishes up with her students reports.

"Thank you for everything, Ms H" One of the students states and everyone follows suit, thanking their best teacher.

"Thank you guys! You really made my year special" She smiles, tears pooling in her eyes. "Oh m'getting emotional now, this is rubbish" She sniffles and everyone chuckles. "You are all really great students and I know that whatever you guys put your minds to, you can and will achieve. It was truly an honour to be your teacher and have some sort of an impact on your life"

She's quickly engulfed by all her students, as some girls and boys sniffle at the thought of her not teaching them anymore. It's a very emotional few minutes, each student giving her a specific compliment and thanks for what she had done for them individually. She knows that this is the reason why she wanted to be a teacher in the first place. Frankie has never been a selfish person, her main priority has always been others before herself and when she told her parents what she wanted to do with her life, they weren't surprised that she had chosen a career where she constantly gives back. She gives her absolute all to her students, hoping that she will in some way or another impact their lives for the good. So when all her students tell her how much of an impact she had had on their lives, she realised she had achieved her goal of changing lives.

As hard as it is saying goodbye to one of her best years of students, the realisation that this meant that she would be heading to New York with Harry that night makes her more excited than ever. So once she had bid farewell to the kids, she was quick to head home and begin her summer adventure with packing her suitcase (a nude suitcase set covered in stickers that Harry had bought for her, sitting with her as she patiently stuck each sticker perfectly on the different sized cases) Her packing had begun last night but she barely managed to get through half of her suitcase before breaking down, not knowing what to pack and worrying if she was ready to take on the world with Harry for the next three months. However, after a quick and blunt phone call with Amelia, she quickly realised how lucky she was to have the opportunity to do this with someone she loves, but she realised too late and ended up falling asleep on her couch with half her suitcase packed in her closet.

When she walks into her flat after an extremely emotional morning, Harry is sat on her closet floor, a pile of clothes sitting next to him and ready to be packed. See, Harry had had the feeling that his ever anxious girlfriend had left her packing to the last minute and when he let himself into her flat just a half hour prior to her arrival, his assumptions were correct and he decided to get to work. He had separated her clothes into a few piles, trying his hardest to keep everything neat so that Frankie could pack it all to her satisfaction. So when she waltzes into her bedroom to see him sitting on the closet floor with a proud smile on his face, her emotions from saying goodbye to her students along with her travel stress and her boyfriend's overwhelming kindness, causes her to fully break down in his arms, sadly ruining his beautifully laid out piles.