afterparties and outs.

"Shut em!" Frankie giggles as she sits Harry down on his bed and covers his eyes

"Shut em!" Frankie giggles as she sits Harry down on his bed and covers his eyes. "If you peek, m'not giving you your gifts" He pouts at this and she chuckles. She grabs the neatly wrapped gifts out of her bag and places them next to Harry on the bed. "Alright, open" He opens his eyes to three gifts next to him.

"You really didn't have to" He says and she shrugs.

"Was gonna get you one, but then found all of them and just had to get em" she states and he kisses her.

"Thank you"

"My pleasure, now open em!" He smiles and decides to open the biggest one first. He opens the wrapping to see a hoodie, similar to the one she had spilled her hot chocolate on in Anguilla making him chuckle.

"I love it" He smiles and she does too, pointing to the rest of the gifts, gesturing him to open them. The next is a tee shirt with Mickey Mouse making him laugh.

"I couldn't help myself" She shrugs and he kisses her cheek before opening the last one which is a beautifully carved rose ring, one to match his countless others that she's quickly fallen in love with. "I saw it and immediately thought of you, just couldn't not get it for you" She blushes as he examines the ring, quickly slipping it onto his right ring finger excitedly.

"I love them all so much! Thank you, Frank" he kisses her and pulls her into his arms.

"There's one more" She says, her lips on his and he hums, kissing her. "Just needa give me a second in the bathroom" She smirks and kisses him one more time before grabbing her bag and heading into the bathroom.

As Harry puts his gifts on his dresser, he decides that this has been one of his best birthdays ever. His party was exactly what he wanted, nothing more and nothing less than, he had Frankie by his side throughout and all of his friends love her. He notices he's not been this happy in a very long time, giving all the credit to his new relationship. He's well aware that they're in the honeymoon phase and he can't complain, he's loving every minute of it. As scared as he is of the future, he can't help but feel really good about the future of his and Frankie's relationship.

"Alright, you ready?" She asks through the door and he chuckles before replying. He wonders what she could be doing, and as soon as she steps out of the bathroom in a matching set of black lacy lingerie. "S'this okay?" She blushes at Harry's reaction and he quickly stands up, strides over to her and kisses her hard.

He now knows, this is his best birthday ever.

February feels like a dream to both Harry and Frankie, both of them absolutely loving their lives in a relationship. Valentine's comes and goes, Harry making the day one of dreams. He had told her that they would be celebrating a few days late, on the weekend so that they could spend the whole day together. She slept over on the Friday night and woke up Saturday morning to breakfast in bed and a bunch of red roses, which Harry deemed cheesy but she loved it anyways. He had then set up a fort in his living room, something Frankie begged him to do over their time together and when she finally saw he had done it, she absolutely loved it. They spent the rest of the day cuddled between blankets watching as many romcoms as they could before Harry told her she had to get ready for dinner. He decided to take her out for dinner and promised they would stay under the radar and that's when Frankie realised that if Harry really wanted to stay under the radar then he could, and she was fascinated. They enjoyed the very expensive four course meal before returning to Harry's home where they shared a very passionate evening together.