last days and going home

"No ways mate! That was totally offsides!" Tommy protests as Harry runs away with the ball at his feet, running towards the goals that Jeff was stood in front of

"Oi Harry! M'open!" Jonah calls and Harry passes the ball to Jonah, who runs towards the goals before kicking the ball in. The two of them jump into each others arms as they celebrate their goal.

"That was bullshit and you know it!" Tommy moans to Mitch who's stood with a smile.

"Oh stop being a child" Amelia ruffles his hair as she walks past them, high fiving Harry and Jonah as their team had scored.

It's their last full day in Anguilla altogether and the group of nine decided to play a game of football. Harry, Jonah and Amelia had teamed up against Tommy, Jeff and Sarah while Frankie and Glenne sit to the side and Mitch being the ref. Frankie and Glenne sit watching while discussing plans for once they're back in London.

"I'll take ya next Saturday before you leave! I have some good ones up my sleeve" Frankie teases and Glenne smiles excitedly.

"Oh I cannot wait! I heard that London has the best vintage stores"

"Come on, Trouble! You saw that didn't you?" Tommy calls, breaking them out of their conversation.

"What did I see?" She calls back and he just groans, causing the girls to laugh.

"Come on, let's just play yeah?" Harry pats Tommy's back.

The next goal is scored by Harry and Frankie cheers excitedly when he looks over at her with a wink. She blows him a kiss before turning back to Glenne who's giggling at her.

"Never seen him like this"

"Like what?" Frankie asks, looking back out to Harry playing.

"He cares about you, a lot" Glenne admits and Frankie looks over to her with a scared face.

"Isn't it too soon?" She whispers with wide eyes.

"It's never to soon to care for someone" Glenne reassures her. "Especially Harry"

"What do you mean?"

"It's just that H really wears his heart on his sleeve. He cares about everyone and anything. It's something that's been both amazing and awful for him. Many people have taken advantage of his kindness and he's recently tried to close himself off to people. He's got a crazy life, Frankie" Glenne looks away from Harry to Frankie who's listening intently. "See, his past relationships haven't worked out for all different reasons but one of the main reasons is his job. In the real world, Frank, he's the Harry Styles and it often takes a horrible toll on him"

"What do you mean?" Frankie asks, nervous to hear her explanation.

"He's been in the spotlight since he was 16 years old. He's grown up under the eyes of millions. You've experienced the carefree, completely relaxed, completely real Harry who, right now, is giving you all of his care and attention." Glenne thinks about whether or not she should continue the conversation but does anyways, "When we get back to the real world, he's not gonna be like this at all. He's working on new music and that's when he's the most stressed, he puts a lot of pressure on himself and barely gives himself any time. I've seen this happen far too many times and I don't want you to get into this before you know everything. I love him with all my heart, he's like my little brother and I can see how much he cares for you and how much you care for him, but I also know that you don't deserve to get hurt. I also do think that he could change his ways, so i don't want you to completely rule him out. All I'm saying is think about it, cause your relationship will need a lot of effort"