problems and new destinations

"Harry!" Frankie giggles uncontrollably as Harry runs around the bedroom, singing along to the song she's chosen on the speakers

"Ah come on! Join me" he calls, arms wide, bum shaking behind him making her giggle harder. "Come on, baby" he pouts and she shrugs before standing up and holding his hands. For the next thirty or so minutes, the couple dance around the New York City bedroom, only in their underwear.

They've been in the city for just over a week and a half, set to leave in two days. They've spent their time exploring, eating, working (for Harry) and together, which is the most important part of the whole trip. Throughout the few days, Frankie's become awfully grateful for every minute that she and Harry spend together, having only been with him in short spurts of time within the five or so months of them being together. At the same time, as much as Harry's loved his time with Frankie, he can't help but feel guilty for all the time he spends away and all the time he's going to spend away from her as his career is set to pick up the closer he gets to releasing the album. But, no matter how guilty he feels, he knows at least that he's got the next two months with her (hopefully) without disruption.

They've done almost anything you can think of in the Big Apple besides for one thing: party. Neither of them are huge party people, Frankie not the biggest fan of her previous nights' out (always getting flashbacks to the time she and Sam were together because Sam always loved a good night out) and Harry just generally not enjoying being out in public, and going clubbing in such a public place is worse. However, they had been invited by a group of Harry's friends to join them on a night on the town, and since Frankie hasn't met said friends, the couple decided that there was no harm in a night out.

The weather in New York had been unbearably hot the whole time they had been there, tonight no different, so deciding on an outfit for Frankie proved easier than normal as she dug her white spaghetti strapped cropped top and black high waisted jeans out of her bag. Harry on the other hand, opted to wear a pair of wide legged black trousers and a white tank with a patterned button up left open, overtop.

Arriving at the club had been a very interesting experience for Frankie. She had never been the biggest club-goer, only having gone under a dozen times in her life. So when they arrive at the packed club, Frankie clings onto her boyfriend as he leads them through the crowds and into the less packed VIP area where his friends are sat. The introductions go smoothly and as per usual, they quickly fall in love with her. They enjoy their night, they really do even though clubbing isn't something the two of them love but they both figure that being together makes everything fun. They drink (not too much), dance (quite a bit) and kiss (a lot). The night ends when Harry sees that Frankie's dozing off a bit, the toll of the holiday hitting her quite quickly. He bids farewell to his friends and leads his girl out the club.

However, it proves to be the opposite of smooth. Somehow, someway, people found out that her boyfriend had made an appearance at the club that night and they were greeted by well over two dozen fans crowding outside. She's never been all too comfortable in situations with lots of people, for example, she would never willingly go to a concert, no matter how much she loved the artist, the mere idea of being in the same place as so many people, terrified her. Clubs were similar to concerts, but on a much smaller scale, meaning her anxiety was lessened. She had prepared herself the whole day for what was to come, pictured maybe five hundred people packed into the tight space and had come to terms with the fact once Harry explained that they'd get a table in the vip area. So after their night went fairly smoothly (her anxiety only hitting her once she had to stalk off to the bathroom alone) the crowds outside didn't do any good.