karaoke and a hoodie

"So who's going first?" Jonah asks once they've all taken a seat in their room for the evening

"So who's going first?" Jonah asks once they've all taken a seat in their room for the evening. Harry and Jeff both decided it would be better if they just got a room for the evening instead of singing in the main lounge, to prevent being spotted.

"I nominate Jonah" Amelia smiles, knowing he's gonna go up first. Everyone in the room starts chanting his name, making him shrug excitedly and heading to pick a song. They're all a few drinks in at this point and are all getting along swimmingly, making both Harry and Frankie really happy. Harry and Frankie are sat next to each other in the corner of the room, a small booth big enough to fit two people. They both have drinks in their hands as they watch their friends singing along to Jonah's rendition of Mr Brightside.

"It's nice to see everyone getting along" Harry says softly to Frankie, causing her to give him her full attention.

"It really is" She smiles and takes a sip of her drink. "This place is really cool, thanks for inviting us"

"I'll be honest, I just really wanted to see you again" He leans closer to her and she does the same, turning into him more.

"Well, I'm really glad you did because I wanted to see you too" She smiles. "I had breakfast with Sarah and Glenne today"

"Yeah, they told me. They were both really excited and really like you" He watches her reaction and when she scrunches her nose, all he wants to do is kiss her.

"I really like em as well. You surround yourself with really great people H" she compliments

"So do you" He says quickly. "I've not gotten the chance to get to know Tommy and Jonah more but Amelia is a really great person and well, so are you and great people surround themselves with other great people" He shrugs and she kisses his cheek, not being able to hold back anymore.

As Harry and Frankie chat, each of their friends look over at them, happy to see their friend's happy. Once everyone has gone up, besides for Harry and Frankie, Harry decides it's time for her to sing. "Come on, you're showing me your promised karaoke skills"

"Harry" She chuckles as he pulls her to choose a song.

"What's your go to?" He asks and she hums, thinking.

"I've got it" She shoos him away and chooses her song. "Alright everyone, get ready to be dazzled!" She teases and they all cheer for her. The opening chords of Bennie and the Jets stream through the room and her friends all cheer louder, knowing what's to come. Tommy turns to Harry with a mischievous smile, matching Frankie's on stage.

"This is gonna be good, don't fall too hard yeah?" Harry chuckles at her friend before locking eyes with the girl on stage.

"B-B-B-Bennie and the jets..." she hits the peak the song and by the end of it, everyone is up and dancing along to Frankie's rendition of one of her favourite songs of all time. Harry just stares at the woman in adoration as she dances around the room, singing her heart out. He cannot take his eyes off of her and she cannot take her eyes off him, it's almost as if everyone else in the room disappears and it's just them two.