queen b and the morning after

"Harry!" Frankie giggles as Harry drags her to the makeshift dance floor, both a good few drinks into their evening

"Harry!" Frankie giggles as Harry drags her to the makeshift dance floor, both a good few drinks into their evening. With Harry's hand in hers and her shoes somewhere at their table, if she recalls correctly, she follows him to the music and crowd before he spins around, pulling her into him so that they can dance to Outkast.

"Heard it's 2000's night tonight" He says excitedly and she smiles at his expression, "gonna show you my best moves" He winks and she chuckles.

"Go on then" She puts her arms out in front of her, gesturing for him to dance. He begins dancing like a fool, his arms and legs flying in different directions making her burst into laughter, him following soon, happy that he's gotten her happy.

"I'd love to see what B means" He teases when they dance to a Black Eyed Peas song streaming through the night air.

"Oh hopefully she won't come out tonight" Frankie chuckles.

"She?"

"My drunk alter ego." She explains and he chuckles amused. "Tends to make appearances whenever I drink and that's limited times cause I only drink during the holidays."

"I sure do hope she makes an appearance" He smiles and she shakes her head. "Can I get you another drink?" He offers and she nods happily before following him to the bar, their feet sinking into the sand under them. "Shots?" He offers her and she ponders the question before shrugging with an innocent smile and Harry orders four tequila shots before kissing her softly.

"Harry?" They hear a soft voice call over Chris Brown and they turn their heads to see a girl in her teens standing in front of them with a blush. "I'm so sorry to disturb you but I would've killed myself if I didn't say hello to you, m'a huge fan" She admits and Frankie watches as a wide smile breaks out onto Harry's face.

"Oh no worries love!" He says excitedly, "what's your name?" He asks after hugging her.

"M'Sarah" She introduces herself to the both of them, surprising Frankie.

"Frankie" She replies and shakes her hand, "How old are you, love? We're about to take shots and if you're old enough, would ya like to join us?" Frankie offers kindly and Harry swears his heart melts as he watches her interact with his fan so wonderfully.

"Oh I'm 19" Sarah smiles, "and I'd love to join you, if you don't mind?" Frankie quickly waves her off before handing her a shot glass and a lime.

"Hope tequila is okay" Frankie says as she helps Sarah with the salt and then doing the same to Harry and herself. "Now what're we toasting to?"

"Let's keep it simple and cheesy yea, to 2019!" Harry raises his glass and the two girls chuckle.

"Chin chin!" Frankie cheers as they clink their shots together and then quickly down them after licking the salt before taking the lime. Sarah chats to them at the bar a bit longer before heading back to her family after Harry promises to dance with her. Once Sarah is gone, Harry quickly kisses Frankie after waiting the whole time to do so.