twenty six and professions

"I'm so sorry!" Is the first thing Frankie hears when she answers her phone on Saturday night

"H?" She giggles at his hastiness.

"Yes, yea" he says. "I am so truly sorry my love" He says again and she frowns.

"What're you sorry for, you mope?" She asks chuckling.

"What do you mean? You saw the photos didn't you?" he says quickly and she shakes her head even though he can't see her.

"I've no idea what you're talking about"

"What?" His eyes are wide on the other side, surprised that she hasn't seen the news. "You haven't seen anything?"

"Nothing" She replies simply, "is there something I needa see?" She asks, a little worried now at his reactions.

"No no not at all" he says quickly. "It's just, uh- I bumped into Camille last night and paps caught the pictures" He says softly, nervously awaiting her response. If he knows Frankie well enough, he's expecting an understanding reply.

"That's okay" She chuckles softly at his worry. "m'happy you told me" She says and she hears a sigh of relief on his end.

"m'so lucky to have you" He whispers and she grins.

"As am I. Now tell me what happened? How are you after seeing her?" She asks sincerely.

"Frankie, why the hell are you so perfect?"

"Far from it" She scoffs and he believes otherwise as he goes on to tell her how he and his friends had gone out for dinner and how they had bumped into her in the restaurant. He spoke to her for a bit and even walked her to her car as they caught up. He added that he showed her a picture of you and she showed him a picture of her boyfriend, both of them happy for the other. And then they split ways.

"So, the paps caught pictures of me walking her to her car" He finishes off.

"I'm happy for her" she states as he ends. "On another note, my students showed me something very interesting today" Her tone is playful and Harry groans on the other side of the phone, knowing she's about to tease him. "Honestly, I don't know why it took you so long to become an actor after your performance on iCarly" She holds in her laughter as she speaks, but the minute her words are finished, it bursts out and she's in tears.

"You and your students are so mean!" He pouts and she carries on laughing.

"Warm socks" She teases and laughs.

Harry arrives back in the UK the next evening and although Frankie was itching to see him and he was itching to see her, she had too much work to get done before the start of the week and they both agreed to just see each other on Monday night. He was planning on staying at hers so that she would wake up to him on her birthday and when he proposed the idea, she knew she couldn't say no. As for Harry, he has big plans for her birthday, having gone all out with the planning while he was away.