Introduction

Sidekick Files, Entry #001:

Hi. My name's Sarah. I work for Captain Man. That's right, I actually work for the real deal superhero.

I started a month ago, but it still feels surreal. I'm not technically a sidekick for Captain Man though. That's Kid Danger's job.

Kid Danger's the front man. He's in the spotlight, but I hate that idea. I'm like opposite of most "average" superheroes.

I'm more comfortable with my normal life than I am with helping Captain Man and Kid Danger.

I mean fighting the bad guys is great and all, but running around dressed in a mask and spandex isn't exactly my favourite thing to do.
I still have to wear the spandex and the mask; not that I'm happy about it. Thankfully, I got out of wearing the cape.

I do help Captain Man, but as soon as the cameras show up, I'm gone. That's why no one's ever heard of me. I don't even have a superhero name.

Seriously. Captain Man and Kid Danger actually call me "Sparkly". (It's a long story, don't ask) But I'm so shy, I wouldn't even tell Captain Man my name. Same with Kid Danger.

So to sum it up, I don't know who they really are, and they don't know who I really am, and I plan to keep it that way.

Kid Danger's been working for Captain Man longer then I have, so it wasn't like I was hired because he couldn't handle the job. I joined Captain Man's team completely by accident. But that's not what this entry is about. Here's a different story from my double life, and I hope you have time, cause it's a long one.