《47》

SIYA'S POV

I was walking in the backyard to and fro in a straight line. My siblings were standing in attention along side.

"Commandos", I shouted.

"Yes Mam", they shouted back.

"We have a mission", I said standing in front of them.

But they didn't reply. They kept looking up, standing in the attention position. Ahana began to scratch her neck because of the sweating. I glared at her and she stopped scratching and stood in attention position.

"Dad's love story", I said at once and waited for their reaction. They all looked at me shocked.

"Dad", Sahil spoke.

"Has a love story?", Aatish completed Sahil's sentence.

"Yup", I replied with a straight face.

Aatish chuckled and looked at me.

"Are you serious Siya? I mean dad had pledged not to date anyone after Nidhi cheated on him", Aatish said and I gave him a "duh" expression.

"Aatish...use ur brain a little! The man whom u r talking abt is dad! His heart falls for one or the other girl every week. But this time his heart has fallen for the perfect girl", I said confidently and they looked at me confused.

"Who?" they asked altogether.

"Naira", I replied and their eyes got wide.

"What seriously?" Sahil said excited.

"I'm proud of dad. He made a nice decision once in life", Aatish remarked and I chuckled.

"That means Naira will marry dad and then she can come to live with us", Ahana sounded excited and we all nodded.

"But she's going to marry....how are we gonna elope her from the wedding? I mean does she know dad loves her?", Aatish asked totally clueless.

"They both love each other but realised late. Any ways I've a plan", I said and all of us put hands behind each other's neck and formed a circle to discuss the game plan.

--------------------------

NAIRA'S POV

It was evening and my haldi ceremony was going on. I was wearing a yellow silk saree and was made to wear a garland and magtika made of marigold flowers. All the aunties and relatives were applying haldi on my face, arms and feet. While I showed no expression on my face...I was going with the flow. Letting things happen. For my life was decided. I had  no objection with it. I was okay with paying the price of marrying a jerk like Abhishek for my family's sake.

I was just remembering Kartik and the moments we spent together. His smile, his anger, his naughtiness, his cuteness, his love, his care, his touch.....our kiss. I closed my eyes as I remembered our kiss....under the rain, completely lost into each other.

Kaise bataye kyun tujhko chaheinYaara bata na paayeBaatein dilon ki dekho jo baakiAakhein tujhe samjhayeTu Jaane Na

Yaara bata na paaye
Baatein dilon ki dekho jo baaki
Aakhein tujhe samjhaye
Tu Jaane Na.....Tu Jaane Na

A lone tear escaped my eye as I remembered him. My Kartik.

He's no more mine

He's no more mine....I'm no more his.

------------------------------

KARTIK'S POV

I was looking for sherwanis to wear at Naira's wedding tomorrow. Practically our wedding too. I can't believe she's gonna be mine tomorrow. I'm gonna make her mine. Nobody's gonna stop me. Wait what would be her reaction when she sees me.....

I closed my eyes and imagined her.

I opened my eyes and caught that flying kiss and placed it near my heart

I opened my eyes and caught that flying kiss and placed it near my heart. I picked up my colonge. My expensive lavender flavour colonge that is gonna make her so irresistible that she'll come attracting to me....🙈🙈.

Gosh...I'm so excited. I mean tomorrow is a big day for me.....

"God please make everything alright", I prayed and sighed.

PRECAP: THE WEDDING

Author Notes

I know guys its a short update but this chapter is just a filler for the next chapter....it kind of sets the action for the climax so it was important. Please vote for it also guys. The next chapter will be updated soon....