《74》

Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi

Siya's PoV

So the moment had come to say the final goodbye to Evan. The boarding for our flight to Udaipur was gonna start. And he was standing near the gate of the International Departures.

We were just staring at each other, not getting enough words to speak. I couldn't believe I won't be able to meet him here after. I mean, he has been the beatest friend ever to me. He has been my first real friend and I just couldn't let him go.

Why do all the good people just walk away from our lives?

He was looking at me. I was looking at him. And there was awkward silence between us.

"So...its the final goodbye now?", I asked him and he nodded looking down at the floor.

"I can't believe these days passed so quickly", I said sighing and he again nodded speaking nothing.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief and placed my hands on my hip.

"Won't you say anything? Like nothing......we won't be able to see each other again!", I said frustrated and he looked up at me.

"Whatever", he said chuckling and shrugging his shoulders.

I scoffed and nodded my head side to side in disbelief.

"Hey Siya....", he called me and began searching for something in his pocket. I looked at him confused.

"I made this for you", he said handing me a bracelet.

I looked at it surprised. It was so simple yet so beautiful.

"You made this!", I exclaimed surprised and wore it on my wrist.

"Yeah...I did. Did you like it?", he asked nervously scratching his head.

"I loved it. Thank you so much Evan!!", I said looking at the bracelet and he smiled.

"I wanted to give you something, you know. By which you can remember me, every time you look at it. After all I spent the best days of my life in Hawaii with you. Even if we are miles far from each other, this bracelet will always keep us connected. Consider it as a friendship band. I even made one for myself so that we can twin", Evan said  showing me his bracelet and I was just adoring him. I was so speechless seeing his caring and sweet nature towards me. Not a single boy whom I've ever met, has been so respectful and caring towards me. The other boys are assholes but Evan........he's different and also special for me.