||73||

Kartik's PoV

It was morning and unfortunately the last day of our honey moon. We had a flight to India tomorrow. I never expected this trip will be so awesome as the kids had accompanied us, but I was proved wrong. It was already awesome because Naira was there with me and my kids made this trip a memorable one all the way more.

The days seemed to pass so quickly. I couldn't imagine it was the end of our adventurous and exciting stuff and from day after tomorrow, we will be back to our normal routines.

It was six in the morning and no one was awake. I was standing at the deck of the ship looking at the beautiful ocean in front of me. This ocean is a very important part of my Hawaiian memories. I had spent hours looking at this serene ocean, not realising I was so much lost in its beauty.

 I had spent hours looking at this serene ocean, not realising I was so much lost in its beauty

A smile crept on my face as I remembered all the beautiful memories that we had spent here.

Just then, I felt someone hugging me from the back. I smiled knowing it to be Naira.

"You already up?", I asked her.

She hugged me tighter and rested her head on my back, sighing softly.

"You know I can't sleep without you!", she murmured and I smiled.

"I knew I would find you here", she said raising her head up and looking at me. I turned back at her and gave her a peck on her lips. She looks so beautiful in the morning...so fresh, so adorable, so natural with no makeup. Her hair tied up in a messy bun, her eyes half closed because of the sleep but her lips still smiling at me as they loved me and wanted me so much.

We changed our positions and now I was back hugging her and she was looking at the ocean.

"Its so beautiful", she said as the rays of the rising sun fell upon her beautiful face making it more lively.

"Its even more beautiful with you by my side", I said giving a soft kiss on her neckline.

"Its the last day", Naira said sadly.

"I know....and I want this last day to be special for both of us", I said and Naira smiled.

"Everyday's special....specially if you have a family like ours. There's no doubt we keep doing something new and crazy everyday. I'm so happy to be a part of this one small happy, crazy, loving family", Naira said and I sighed.

"You were always a part of this family. Even before you married me", I said and Naira looked back at me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad I found you", she muttered looking deeply into my eyes.

"I'm glad you found me", I said back with the same intense stare into her eyes.

Naira smiled and turned back to face the ocean. She raised her hand and looked at the ring that I gave her.