《60》

KARTIK'S POV

"Your honeymoon tickets putar Ji", Pammi Aunty said holding the envelope in front of my face.

"What?!", me and Naira looked at each other shocked. I looked back at the kids. They were looking at us with wide eyes and open mouth. I cleared my throat.

"Siya...will you please take the kids to their bedroom?", I asked her.

"Why dad? We wanna listen", she said excited. I slapped my forehead and looked hopelessly at Naira.

"Yes dad....I know what a honeymoon is. Husband and wife go on a trip together to awesome places and do naughty business", Ahana said shrugging her shoulders.

I looked at her shocked.

How the hell does she know that?

"Who told you this?", I asked her waiting for a reply.

"Siya did", Ahana pointed at Siya and Siya giggled foolishly. I looked at Siya with my hands on my hips, waiting for an explanation.

"Hey guys...lets go upstairs. We'll play a game together", Siya diverted the topic and took the kids upstairs. I sighed and turned towards Pammi Aunty.

"Hawaii", Naira read out from the ticket and looked at Pammi Aunty.

"Pammi Aunty....what was the need of this? We would've arranged-", I began to say but Pammi Aunty interrupted me.

"Chup kar khoteya....I booked the ticket but the payment is from your money only. And I knew....you both wouldn't go too soon...you both will keep denying until you grow old, so I did it myself", Pammi Aunty said I sighed in disbelief.

"But its too soon Pammi Aunty....I mean now only I've started settling, getting connected with the kids. U won't believe Ahana and Sahil called me mommy today. I really think I should concentrate on them for now. They should be our priority", Naira explained Pammi Aunty and Pammi Aunty smiled.

"I understand your concern Naira but you had settled yourself in this house before only. You are already connected with the kids, they love you and somewhere I know they love you as their mom. No doubt the kids are our priority and you both have concentrated on them enough. Now its time to concentrate on your marriage, to focus on your relationship, to fulfill all the duties as husband- wife", Pammi Aunty explained both of us and we looked at each other.

"I'm leaving this ticket here only....think about it and lemme know your decision", Pammi Aunty said and we nodded.

"Good night", she said and walked out of the front door.

We looked at each other nervously. We started coming close to each other. Our faces came close to each other and lips were inches apart. We closed our eyes and soon our lips met. We started kissing each other wildly. Naira stood on her toes to reach my height. We started tasting each and every corner of each other's mouth. Naira ran her hand through my hair, while I pulled her closer by her waist. I lifted her still kissing her and carried her with her legs engulfing my waist. We were still kissing each other. I walked to our bedroom with Naira climbing on me, now kissing my face and threw ourselves on the bed.

Just then,

"Naira...", we heard Siya's voice and quickly got away from each other. Naira adjusted her dress and attended the door.

"Yes Siya...", she asked opening the door.

"Ahana wants you for her bed time story...she's throwing a lot of tantrums and I can't handle her", Siya complained and Naira sighed.

"You go...I'll come in a second", Naira replied and Siya walked away. Naira looked at me for permission and I nodded. She walked away leaving me all alone in the room.