《51》

KARTIK'S POV

"Jiju...Naira di...will you both just be hugging each other or get married also?", Mishti asked as we stood there hugging each other.

"Yeah...that's what I have come here for. To make you mine", I said looking at Naira and she smiled at me.

"But what about pandit ji?", Abir asked confused.

"Yeah....we don't have a pandit Ji", Naira realised and got worried.

"Don't worry dear when Pammi Aunty is here", Pammi Aunty said and laughed her typical laugh.

"No Pammi Aunty...not you! You're gonna make us skip our pheras in between", I remarked and everyone laughed.

"Don't worry dad...we arranged for a Pandit Ji also", I heard Siya say as she entered with a Pandit ji.

All of us sighed in relief. I walked towards Siya and hugged her.

"Thanks for making this happen Siya. It won't have been possible without you", I said releasing the hug.

"Anything for you dad", she said and smiled.

"Okay...we'll start the wedding from the start. Don't worry about the muhurat. Two lovers are finally united. It doesn't care about the time", Naman uncle said and all of us nodded.

----------------------------

STILL KARTIK'S POV

I was sitting on the horse with the sehra covering my face. The people were doing naagin dance in front of my horse. The way wasn't getting cleared only.

Naagin gin gin gin gin gin gin gin gin gin gin gin gin mar gayi....

"Oh hello...folks...its my wedding. Please lemme go", I pleaded them but my voice couldn't reach them because of the fire crackers.

Tu ghanti Big Bennnn di
Poora London Thumakda
Oh Jado nachche pehn di
Poora London Thumakda

Pammi Aunty started dancing in the middle wearing goggles.

I slapped my forehead.

"These people won't let my marriage happen", I said sighing.

I pulled the straps of the horse and it neighed.

"Come on kiddo...only both of us will reach our wedding", I told the horse and rode towards the gate of the Singhaniya House, alone. The people behind didn't care. They continued to dance. I reached the gate and got off the horse. The Singhaniya's were waiting with garlands and other things to welcome me. When I reached there alone, they looked at me confused.

"Where are other people beta?", Naman Uncle asked me.

"They're enjoying themselves. Let them be. You start with the wedding, they'll come off", I said and made Karishma Aunty put a garland around my neck. They were looking confused.

Karishma Aunty did my aarti and put a teeka on my forehead. I touched their feet and entered inside passing through them.

"Naira....I'm home", I called her excited.

----------------------------

SIYA'S POV

Oye ladki beautiful kar gayi chull
Chull.....chull
Oye ladki beautiful kar gayi chull

I was dancing my heads off. Just then, I remembered dad. I looked for him. He was nowhere to be found, nor the horse.

I asked the DJ to stop the music. He stopped the music and everybody stopped dancing. Except Pammi Aunty.