2. taehyung and jin

A sigh escaped from Jimin's lips as they curved into a smile. Namjoon was irresistible, cute and his dimples were the most adorable thing the Jimin had ever seen. *ding dong* He put down his phone as he made his way for the door.

"Jiminie~"

"Ah! Taehyung!"

Jimin and Taehyung quickly wrapped their arms around each other, pulling the other into a hug.

"Cmon, let's go!"

Jimin let go of Taehyung and looked at him with a confused face. "Where?"

"Di- Are- Ugh, for work pabo!" his best friend face palmed whilst looking disappointed. Jimin's eyes widened as he realized they were gonna be late. Their boss wasn't exactly the type to let them off, especially since they've been late several times already.

"OH MY GOD! WAIT HERE." Jimin rushed to his room to grab his bag and phone, regretting letting that charming man forget about his work. Fumbling to the entrance of his home, everything he needed for the day, Jimin and Taehyung both zoomed out the door to the car, almost falling down and Taehyung breaking his leg. Key word: almost.

"Jimin I seriously hate you right now." Taehyung grumbled as he started the car and slammed down on the pedal.

"Okay sure you can hate me but at least go slo- OH MY GOD!" The car suddenly swerved, about to bump into a pedestrian crossing the street. Key word: about. Jimin shut his eyes as he feared for his and the younger's life. Taehyung was a respectable member of society and obeyed the speed limits. Although, it was too fast for poor Jimin's heart; his head was spinning, making him dizzy until Jimin passed out.

"Jimin. Jimin. Jimi- Oh my god are you serious." Taehyung looked to the passenger seat only to find Jimin with his eyes closed. He very carefully parked as to not take up other's spaces then shifted his gaze to his unconscious best friend.

"Yeah no, I will let you suffer for making me late. Ugh, dude my bro is gonna kill me." Taehyung slightly lowered the car window, got out, and then shut the door and locked the car. He obviously cared for Jimin enough to keep him alive and give him air through the tiny crack of the window. Although not enough to shake him awake and just left him to face their boss's wrath on his own.

Taehyung made his way to the building entrance, walked in quickly and swiftly changed into his uniform. Upon coming out of the bathroom, he was greeted by "Jin hyung! How nice to see you again...Please don't kill me."

"Taehyung, my adorable little brother. You were almost late to work. It would've been the fifth time today but it seems you have arrived here in the nick of time."

"Thanks big bro. I mean-" Taehyung quickly bowed "Sorry boss. I promise it won't happen again."

"You better keep that promise, now tell me where you're little bf has gone."

"He isn't my boyfriend. Wait is that how you always thought of Jimin? Oh my god"

"Bf can also mean best friend. That's what I was referring to." Jin exhaled sharply.

"Oh right he is uh...stuck in the car."

"Well go get him! I can't run this big ass restaurant with 5 waiters!"

Taehyung bolted out the door to the parking lot to find a crying Jimin. His body had curled into a ball, with his head buried into his knees. The sleeves on his shirt were damp from the tears and his eyes were glossy - threatening to spill any second. Taehyung rushed to unlock the car and hold Jimin close.

"I thought that- that- that-" Jimin sniffled before blowing his nose on a tissue Taehyung handed him.

"It's ok. No one is gonna kidnap you."

"Wha- What? No I was scared of Jin hyung."

"Fair point. Careful in your sleep. Sometimes Jin hyung can really murder someone, and get away with it. I think that at least ten waiters have quit just because Jin is so passionate and cares a lot of his business being successful. Come on now."

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand and led him to Jin's restaurant.

"Please don't leave me again. Ever" Jimin muttered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. I just said thank you for getting me out."

"You were lucky my brother remembered you." Taehyung said showing off his signature boxy smile.