26. yoongi (flashback)

"So now, you are legally named Min Yoongi. Gosh, that feels weird." 

"Well get used to it. Honestly how did old me even live with that name for over 2 decades?"

Hoseok and Yoongi walked side by side down the street until they reached Yoongi's house.

"Thanks for walking me back, otherwise I probably would've been lost for sure." Yoongi gave a warm smile.

"Yeah no problem! Can you tell me how things are right now?"

"Well, it's been about a week and I think everything I need to know is coming back slowly... Although I keep having dreams about this one person, but I can't see their face... Do you know who it might be?" Yoongi questioned.

"Huh... That's a little weird, Suga wasn't really close with anyone so maybe it was someone he was fanboying over on the internet?" Hoseok lied through his teeth, knowing fully well that the man was Park Jimin.

"Oh my god. Past me had issues."

"Past you was also one of the greatest music producers of all time."

"Now that I think about it, I never actually forgot my passion. I know how to do make music, what tracks to use, which instruments work well... I guess past me was super focused on his career. Not that that's changed, cuz I'm gonna make myself a multi-millionaire! Thanks again Hobi!" Yoongi waved goodbye as he fumbled to open the door.

"S-See you!" Hoseok waved in return and set off.
~

Yoongi walked to his room and sat down at his computer, he then went to 'Suga's' youtube channel - Agust D. He was scrolling through the comments on one of the videos when he came across this one:

agustdnoticedme_getonmylevel
IDHUWHEKFJSODC I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU AGAIN!! PLEASE GO TO THAT COFFEE SHOP AGAIN CUZ IVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR A WEEK NON STOP WAITING THERE FOR 7 HOURS A DAY THEN GIVING UP AND GOING HOME.

"Damn, I'm pretty famous. That or it's just this one creepy stalker."

He hastily typed back:

agust_d
im touched but more creeped out. expect to see me there tmr :]
~

From there, Namjoon was acquainted with Yoongi, become great friends. He soon became more calm about the fact that he was in the same room as his role model and his favorite music producer of all time.

Of course, since Yoongi had just 'woken up', Namjoon didn't find out anything about his past life - this included Park Jimin.

Hoseok was heartbroken again, thinking that he had lost another chance, but soon realized that Namjoon will never have romantic feelings for Yoongi and that he even supports Hoseok and cheers him on. 

Everyone was happy.
-

Jimin on the other hand, cried himself to sleep every night. He had gotten used to the feeling of the damp pillow coming in contact with his fluffy hair every time he laid down. Spending countless hours of trying to contact Yoongi somehow - but his phone had been lost due to the car crash and all of Yoongi's contact information had changed.

So he went ahead and tried to call Yoongi's mother instead. However, Hoseok was still jealous and wanted to protect Yoongi, so he told his mother to cut ties with Jimin as well. This was his foul-proof plan that the small mochi would never see the oblivious cat ever again. 
-

Seeing his best friend in tears was something that Taehyung just wouldn't allow, so he decided to dig up information, not on 'Suga' but on Hoseok. He knew that this was nowhere near 'Suga's' fault, it was all Hoseok's. After some very frantic internet searching, he finally found his online website and scheduled a meeting so he could give the bastard a punch to the face.
~

"Hello there... Taehyung! I saw that you wanted a meeting instead of the usual phone call, what can I do for you today? I must say that your fashion sense is quite remarkable! Those are also some very expensive brands and pieces... I am quite curious as to why you decided to choose my small humble shop."

"So... Here you are. Jung Hoseok in the flesh. I think you know the name Park Jimin correct?"

Hoseok's eyes widened in fear, realizing that this person had evil intent.

"I- I- P-Please d-don't hurt me." Stepping back slowly and anxiously.

"Oh please don't worry worry, I'll pay for your hospital fees... wait no, scratch that. I'll just leave you here to die... No, no, no that's not right either. My best friend Jimin will be all alone then. I guess I'll just give you a nice swift punch, and you better accept it like how you easily broke JIMIN'S HEART YOU MOTHERF***ER!"

Hoseok just stood there paralyzed as Taehyung's fist slammed right into his nose. Blood spurted out all over the floor as he stumbled back and fell on the ground, clutching his face in agony and trying not to scream out from the immense pain he felt.

With a satisfied look on his face, he went back home and never told the incident to Jimin. 
~

Eventually, Jimin got over Yoongi and thanked Taehyung for his undying support and love. In times where he needed someone the most, Taehyung was there.

With the heartbreak he felt from 'Suga', it fueled the Jimin's desire to be better for the ones he cherished and loved. He started working multiple part-time jobs and saving up to buy a better place to live, a car and luxury goods. He strived to live for himself and others close to him.

Jimin wasn't about to let Min 'Suga' walk all over him.