31. epilogue

"WOOO! EVERYONE MY FRIENDS JUST GOT MARRIED!" Namjoon yelled at the top of his lungs outside of Yoongi and Hoseok's wedding venue.

"Oi! Joon, shhh!"

"Hahaha! Just let him yell Hobi, I'm proud to be your husband."

"Aww thanks Sugar~" Hoseok smiled and hugged his new husband's arm.

"So do you guys have any plans after this?" Jimin asked.

"Oh yeah... me and Yoongles were gonna go back to our house and have a fun night~"

"AH! MY EARS! TAE TAE HELP ME!"

"Relax Kookie, it's the adult nature, human nature, and we have to respect their needs and urges. Plus, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy it too." Taehyung smirked.

"Ok, now I am extremely uncomfortable and would like to remove myself from this situation. Joonie, let's go home too."

"Right then. Everyone good night!"

"Bye!"

"I LOVE YOU ALL!" Hoseok yelled.

"LOVE YOU TOO!" Everyone else responded, and with that each of the couples headed back to their respective homes.

"Chim Chim, before we go home, I have somewhere I wanna take us."

"Hm? Ok..." Jimin wondered where they were going once he got in the car.

"Just close your eyes and rest Jimin. It'll be a long way till we get there."

"Where are you taking us?"

"You'll see."
~

Jimin's eyes flew open as he stepped out and recognized where they were.

"We're in... Everland?"

"Yup. Come on! Even though it's Yoongles and Hobi's wedding day, you didn't think I would forget our anniversary would you?"

Tears sprung into Jimin's smiling eyes.

"This was the day I confessed to you..."

"Happy 4th anniversary Chim Chim! Now, come on! Since it's really late the park's gonna close soon! But before we get on any rides... Tada!"

Namjoon whipped out their headbands that they wore on their first 'real' date.

"Oh my gosh! You still have these?"

"Of course! I won't ever forget how cute you were with this yellow dog-eared headband! And of course I have to wear my blue-bear one!"

He walked closer to Jimin and placed the fluffy ears on his head. Then he handed his own one to give to Jimin, wanting him to put it on Namjoon's head.

"Aish, you should know that you are a tree Joonie!" Jimin pouted, but nevertheless he tippy-toed to reach Namjoon's head. Both of their cheeks flushed slightly from the happiness they felt being around each other.

"Ok! Now let's go ride some rides!"

His hand reached for Jimin's as they ran into the bright and flashing lights. Everland at night was even more beautiful than in the daylight as all of the different stands were lit up, and neon sparkles were scattered all throughout the park.
-

"The Rolling X Train..?"

"Mhm!" Namjoon nodded.

"Will you hold my hand again Joonie?"

Namjoon's heart started beating a little faster as he saw Jimin's adorable smirk.

"I'll hold it now." He locked their hands and gave a small smile back.

It wasn't too long until they got to ride it, since it was getting late and many people had already gone home at this time.
-

"I-I haven't been to a t-theme park in a while, m-maybe this was a mistake?" Jimin was uneasy now that they were in the cart and buckled down.

"Jimin, stop doubting yourself. I know that you'll absolutely love it in the end."

They were ascending higher and higher, until they reached the peak. Jimin felt that terror he once felt before, but then felt that same comforting warmth he always felt - Namjoon's hand.

"WOOOOOO!!! YEAH!!!"

"WOO! WOO! WOO!"

They were both the happiest they've ever been.

Namjoon dragged Jimin to different spots of Everland and brought him on many different rides. They saw a wonderful parade, went on other thrilling attractions and shared delicious treats.

"Woah... what is this place?"

They were surrounded with a field of bright flowers - red, orange and yellow all arranged in a neat array. Purple and white flowers also decorated the beautiful area around the back, which were lit up with the floor lights close to them

"We didn't come here last time, because we were so busy exploring other places, so of course I had to take you here."

"Thanks for all you did today Joonie. I really do love you... Oh! The park's about to close!"

"Attention all guests, the park will be closing in 5 minutes." All the speakers alerted the visitors, including Jimin and Namjoon.

"We have to hurry Joonie! Come on!"

As he turned around to face Namjoon he saw him.

Smiling.

"J-Joonie?"

"Chim Chim, I love you. You're my everything."

"W-Wait... J-Joonie..?"

"Shh, let me finish. You're sweet, kind and super adorable. Even though we first met in a pretty bad situation, we've turned it around and now we're dating. I feel like you've made me a better person and I can't believe we're here. Ah... I really should've planned this better... Now what do I say..? U-Um Y-You're really cute and funny and your smile makes me smile too! You're my Chim Chim and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

Jimin's eyes started to water as he realized what was happening.

Namjoon got down on one knee, and pulled out a small black box.

"Jimin, Chim Chim, will you marry me?"

He opened it to reveal a small, glittering, golden ring. A perfect fit on Jimin's tiny hand.

"Yes, yes OF COURSE YES!"

Jimin ran into Namjoon as he threw his hands around him, completely engulfing him in a hug.

The few people that were around them clapped and cheered whilst some smiled and reminisced to their good old days.

It was a happy occasion.

"Now let me put the ring on your finger."

The ring slipped on and they shared a sweet and soft kiss. The world melted away as they only had eyes for each other.

"I love you Chim Chim."

"Me too, Joonie."

A/N AHHH! IT'S THE END OF THE STORY! Please read my ending note too! <3