11. big date

5 days after Jimin texted Namjoon asking him out, he planned the date and was in the midst of getting ready for it.

"Hmm... Is this the one? No. What about this? Ugh, that is clashing terribly. Should I go formal or casual? What shoes should I wear? Which accessories should I put on? Oh my god I am going insane." Jimin talked to himself as he fumbled for his phone, trying to call his friend.

"Jiminie! Why are you calling me? Didn't you say you had a big date and would block all of my calls? Well, well, well. How the turns have tabled."

"Ok, ok, ok. Truth is-"

"HAHA! I've got it! You are in a fashion crisis. Unlock the door in ten minutes. I'll be over there in a moment dahling."

"Do you really have to do the British accent and 'dahling'?"

"Yes dahling, it was of the utmost importance." Taehyung replied, keeping the British accent.

"Well come quickly. I don't want anything to mess up. This is the first time that I will see Joonie."

"Yes, yes Jimin. Well now I'm running instead of walking to your apartment. Never realized how far away it really is."

"You are literally 3 blocks away."

"Well today of all days, the elevator broke. It doesn't especially help when you live on the top floor." Taehyung panted.

"Wow you are breathing really hard."

"Yeah, it also doesn't help when you accidentally wear flip flops instead of actual sturdy shoes but you're already down half of the stairs when you finally realize."

Jimin chuckled at the thought of his silly, lovable friend.

"Thanks Tae Tae."

"That's what friends are for."

"OH! I also have something to tell you about that boy you saw."

"JUNGKOOK?!"

"Yeah, but I'll tell you when you arrive."

"You better tell me now Jiminie.'

"When you arriv-"

"HEY OPEN THE DOOR!"

"Did you actually sprint when I mentioned Jungkook?"

"Yes now open the door."

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully with a smile on his lips and went to go open the door.
~

"NAMJOON-AH! COME GET DRESSED! I NEED YOU TO LOOK GOOD FOR THIS DATE!"

"Yoongi-hyung! Hold on!"

"YOU ARE GOING TO A QUITE FANCY RESTAURANT. YOU CAN'T GO LOOKING LIKE A HOBO!"

"Ok, ok, I'm coming!"

"Now try on this suit."

"Dude, I am so nervous for this. Are you sure I'll do ok?"

"Yes, and if you need any help I will be here."

Adjusting his ear piece, Namjoon stared back at his reflection in the mirror.

"Thanks for doing this by the way. I wouldn't know what to do otherwise. You're a lifesaver."

"No problem! What are friends for am I right?"
~

"Thank god you are here Tae, I was gonna go crazy from all of this indecisiveness."

"Tell me the tea on Jungkook first."