21. suga (jimin flashback)

"So... who was that?" Jimin pondered as Taehyung hung up the phone.

"That was my very good friend Suga! He is a super talented producer and I actually met him through his music. Suga is definitely one of the guys that I've had on my hot guy list, but also he is a fricking cutie pie too. Ugh, the duality of that man is insane."

"Is he your best friend?" 

"He WAS. Now you are!" Taehyung flashed a boxy smile.

"B-But we've known each other for less than an hour...?"

"Ok fine. I don't have a ton of GENUINE friends. Most of them are fake bitches that are gold diggers. So obviously, I make up a fake story about how I've met someone before and try and get them to become my REAL friend."

"Wait... So we've never actually met each other?"

"Uh... Yeah."

"Well, I'm pretty lonely, so I guess we are soulmates now."

"Yes. Definitely yes. We are fricking soulmates. Also, we are gonna go meet Suga so just be prepared. He's fricking fine."

Jimin gulped as Taehyung looked down at his screen and got the place where Suga wanted to meet up. Then, he proceeds to call an Uber and drags Jimin into the car - with that they were on their way to meet Taehyung's ex-best friend.

"Can you tell me where we're going?"

"Well... right now it's a bit late for lunch, but I assume you haven't eaten yet? Suga invited us to go to this really amazing restaurant, it has the best food. Like, I'm not even kidding."

They pull up as Taehyung reaches into his pocket to pay the driver, they get out and wait by the entrance for Suga to arrive.

"Yo, Tae." A stunning man with mint hair walks up to Taehyung and smiles. Jimin stares at him, moving his pupils up and down. He wore a navy blue jacket, complimenting his white and red shirt underneath. The black, looped earrings glinted in Jimin's eye as he was mesmerized by the male's delicate features.

"SUGA!" Taehyung immediately ran up to him and engulfed Suga in a warm bear hug.

"Hey Taehyung. How's life been? Also, you're actually strangling me." He squeezed out the remaining air in his lungs.

"IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG. BITCH, WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME ANYMORE?"

"Oh my gosh, Tae please just calm down." He then turned to face Jimin. "Oh?"

Jimin blushed as he scrambled to grab for Taehyung's shoulder and crouch behind it.

"Jimin? What are you doing... Oh. I see that you have a little crush for Min Suga don't you?"

"BAHAHA!" Suga burst out laughing. "So you're Jimin? My name is Suga as you've heard from this overwhelming, I don't even want to say it but, human being. For your information, I am single and pansexual." He winked at the embarrassed, flustered, small male.

"What? Are you kidding me? Sure you guys are my friends, but both of you are fricking gorgeous. Suga you were literally the second person I told that I was gay and you betray me by flirting with my new best friend? What am I left with? This is so unfair." Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms as he watched Suga start giggling; Jimin grinning whilst slowly coming out from behind his shoulder.

"Come on then. Let's all go in now."

As the tinkling of the bells rang through the restaurant, someone immediately came to greet them.

"Hello there, welcome to Jin's, how many people?"

"3."

"Thank you, right this way." They were led to their table and sat down.

"Woah, what is this place?" Jimin stared around in amazement as his eyes widened at the sight of the sparkling chandelier.

"This, my friend, is my brother's restaurant! As well as the best restaurant in the world."

"I wanted to come here again but couldn't afford it, so of course I need to split the bill with someone. Cough cough, Tae, cough cough." 

"Oi, you should be thankful that my brother gives discounts for you. He charges me for double the goddamn price and the only time I ever get to properly enjoy food at this place is when I come with friends or family." 

"I-I can't eat here. I appreciate all that you've done for me so far b-but this is too much..." Jimin looked at the floor nervously.

"Jimin-" Suga's phone suddenly started to ring as he excused himself to go take the call and then left the table.

Taehyung then lifted Jimin's head up and looked him in the eyes.

"Jimin, you don't have to worry about it. Honestly. I really like to help other people out, and, although it seems that I just pity people, I can't help but love to see the smiles after all of their hurt. I saw you're hurting eyes Jiminie. Now, I have absolutely no right to stick my nose into your business, so you don't have to tell me anything. Just know that I've been in that same position of not having anyone to rely on. Having a burden on my shoulders. Thinking that no one really cares about me, or me having to care about anyone else. I'm selfish. Since I've felt that too, I just don't want anyone else to feel it too. It's really to solve MY problems and prove that I'm actually worth something."

"Taehyung... thank you."

Suga came back to the table as he sensed the atmosphere and smiled.

"Taehyung's a great friend right? Half the reason I didn't date the guy."

"W-Wait... are you telling me that you had a crush on me?"

"I mean, yeah man. Have you seen your face? My god."

"I could've got with THE Min Suga, but he didn't date me because I'm a good friend? I have to start acting like a dick now."

Suga chuckled then turned to look at Jimin, who immediately felt the weight of his stare and started to blush.

"So... before you were talking about how you feel uncomfortable about eating here and whatnot right? Well, why don't you just pay back us back?"

"I-I already told you that I can't afford this..."

"Hmm..." Suga furrowed his eyebrows.

"LIGHTBULB! I could ask Jin to give you a job here! I'll work alongside you too! This way we can be together all the time and even make some money!" Taehyung grinned.

"Y-You would actually do that for me?"

"Well... it's mostly for me. It's a win- win for everyone!"

"Thank you so much... Both of you."

Suga's heart fluttered a little as he looked at Jimin's pretty curved lips.