12. The Hog's Head

Y/N's POV

"Are you coming with us to Hogsmeade?" asked Draco to me.

I shook my head. "I got other plans."

"With who?" Draco asked suspiciously. "Father told me to keep an eye on you at all times."

"Well tell father than I'm grown up and I can look out for myself." I replied cooly.

"B-but, you need to come with me!" Draco said protectively.

"Draco, I have other friends. I mean Blaise is nice and Crabbe and Goyle are useful sometimes but I have other friends."

"Are you talking to Potter?" Draco pronounced the last word with such hatred.

"His name's Harry, and it's none of your business who I talk to." I said.

"But it is! It's my job to protect you! Potter and his friends are a bad influence."

I couldn't be asked to argue with Draco. "I appreciate your concern for me Draco but I'm fine."

I turned and left, making my way to where the carriages to Hogsmeade were. I entered a random carriages and paid no attention to who was there with me, my mind was preoccupied on the Hogs Head plan Hermione had. The weather was very pleasant and I was dressed in casual clothes, blue denim jeans and a white t-shirt. Once I had arrived in Hogsmeade, I made my way to the Hog's Head. Naturally, the majority of Hogwarts students would not be going there so after a while, I was the only one travelling down the path to the Inn.

Once I reached the door, it creaked open and it revealed a group of students, the majority in my year with Hermione, Ron and Harry standing at the front.

"What's he doing here?" Ron said accusingly.

"I was invited here." I said calmly.

"I-I invited him here." Hermione said.

At the sight of a Malfoy, the group in the Hog's Head protested immediately.

"Why is Malfoy here?" Ernie Macmillan said, whilst giving me a glare.

"Who invited him here?" a ginger haired girl, presumably Ginny Weasley said.

"Isn't he going to tell Umbridge?" a random voice said.

"Shut up!" I said menacingly. "I was invited here and I have no idea what is going on and I can assure you whatever you're plotting I won't tell Umbridge."

"I think we should trust him." Hermione said. "He's really nice, once you get to know him he's not like Draco."

"We shouldn't judge him just because a Slytherin." Harry said and I gave him a friendly smile.

In the end, everyone's protests died out and I was invited to sit next to Hermione at the front whilst they continued their conversation, obviously I was late but not that late since they hadn't gone into their plan in detail.

"So we want to form a group...to learn how to defend ourselves because Umbridge won't teach us." Hermione said. "B-because...Lord Voldemort's back."

The others gasped in unison, I knew Voldemort was back, I overheard my father and mother talking about him.

"Where's the proof You-Know-Who's back?" said a blonde Hufflepuff in a rather aggressive voice.

"Well, Dumbledore believes it-" Hermione began.

"You mean, Dumbledore believes him," said the blonde boy, nodding at Harry.

'Who are you?' I said, rather rudely, I didn't like his tone towards Hermione.